PDA

View Full Version : What do you like about Assassin's Creed?

IceHot100
10-08-2012, 05:40 PM
So, the time we were all waiting for, is finally coming :D. But I would really appreciate it, if you tell me what you liked the most about the Assassin's Creed franchise. Can be anything ranging from economy system to game characters.

Personally, my favourite thing was the conspiracies and secret organisations! I loved it the way they mixed real life and fiction. In the modern day part, they are showing us how the Templars are controlling almost everything in the economy. It resembles to the myth, about Illuminati and Masonry.(and 21.12.12 ofcourse :D) And in the history part the Borgia conspiracies, the families. It all was just amazing. I just hope the "conspiracy factor" doesn't lower in AC3...

So what do you like the most about the games??

Slayer_WTF
10-08-2012, 05:43 PM
The story. Absolutely. :p

razaqazy
10-08-2012, 06:15 PM
I started my adventure with ACB. Almost returned it because I couldn't get the hang of the controls when the Villa was attacked by the Borgias. Still having no clue about the modern day aspect of the story, I was intrigued by Minerva and her talking to Desmond and Ezio being bewildered. With that in mind, I forcefully learn't how to play, and I absolutely love everything about it now. As OP said, the story, the conspiracy, the sense of mysteries and 2012 made me wish I had gotten these games a bit earlier in life.

pacmanate
10-08-2012, 06:34 PM
The gameplay, I just love the buttery fluid butter combat. That and the ability to climb anything that sticks out, I still find that amazing.

AssassinGame1
10-08-2012, 08:05 PM
There has been like 2 threads on this already...