PDA

View Full Version : The One Thing I Can't Wait For

tjbyrum1
10-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Is when the game comes out and people realize that YES, Connor does have a Hidden Blade, and YES, Connor kills more than just Brits.

I know the majority (probably everyone) here knows that... but good grief the amount of people I've seen elsewhere who ask.

dewgel
10-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Is when the game comes out and people realize that YES, Connor does have a Hidden Blade, and YES, Connor kills more than just Brits.

I know the majority (probably everyone) here knows that... but good grief the amount of people I've seen elsewhere who ask.

Yeah, I hate seeing those YouTube comments from the average gamers who are moaning about it.

It's been said numerous times it's simply Ubisoft's marketing team.

EnXess
10-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Why do people even read Youtube comments? I like the idea of Connor siding with the Colonials and then getting stabbed in the back, still what I'm hoping for. Then we get the realisation that the Templars are so powerful that they can be on both sides of a war just to make people believe that they have freedom, a huge power-play basically.

lightlamp
10-08-2012, 02:40 PM

I know the majority (probably everyone) here knows that... but good grief the amount of people I've seen elsewhere who ask.Most informed people know that. Its just Ubisoft's marketing team that is the problem

tjbyrum1
10-08-2012, 03:51 PM
But it's entirely obvious for people... everyone should know he has a Hidden Blade!

And there are some clips of Connor killing Bluecoats!

Markaccus
10-08-2012, 04:18 PM
It's common sense that connor would end up killing both brits and colonials, as the war was based on greed from both sides (us brits wanted to repress the yanks with high taxes, and the colonial land owners didn't want to pay anything to the mother land at all, a tad ungrateful if you ask me ;) ) so the templers would be on both sides exploiting the war and mutual greed for their own ends.

pacmanate
10-08-2012, 04:51 PM
What I don't understand is why people haven't grasped the concept that they are all british up until a certain point in the game anyway. As soon as they hear english and american everyone takes sides, when in reality they are all british anyway.