PDA

View Full Version : There's a little problem

Sarari
10-06-2012, 05:45 PM
I know that ACR is far behind us but since I got a new Xbox, I replayed it. So when I was done with Sequence 8, I got the Old Altair outfit unlocked (remember there are 3 outfit slots). So I was gonna wait till I finished the game to put it on. So after I beat it, I went back into my inventory, and it was gone, and there were only 2 slots for outfits. Does anybody know where the hell it went? Is there a way I can get it back?

DiamondBlade_R
10-06-2012, 06:57 PM
If I recall, you get Altair's outfit via Uplay, right? Have you tried redeeming it again?

Sarari
10-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Its not through Uplay. It's unlockable once you get 100% sync on sequence 8 which is what I did. But I did my research, and the reason it disappeared is because I unlocked Desmond's outfit after it. Which removes it from the outfits section. So the question is, is there a way to get it back?

DiamondBlade_R
10-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Doesn't make much sense that it would disappear if you unlock Desmond's outfit after it, but oh well, maybe there's a bug... Anyway, just a thought, have you tried "repeating the act of getting 100% sync", i.e. getting 100% sync on the last memory of Sequence 8?

dewgel
10-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Its not through Uplay. It's unlockable once you get 100% sync on sequence 8 which is what I did. But I did my research, and the reason it disappeared is because I unlocked Desmond's outfit after it. Which removes it from the outfits section. So the question is, is there a way to get it back?

I don't get it. I've got "Desmond" and "Old Altair" in my list of outfits in ACR, on PS3.

I can choose either or. It's Desmond with white hoody, or Ezio in Old Altair's robes.

Sarari
10-06-2012, 08:47 PM
You got PS3, I got Xbox.

PaCmAn0894
10-07-2012, 08:29 AM
buy altairs outfit from uplay with the points.

Black_Widow9
10-07-2012, 09:41 AM
If I remember correctly that content was accessible with a code.
http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15786/related/1

I could be wrong though. I would suggest contacting Support directly. ;)