PDA

View Full Version : Replaying Desmond Missions...

monster_rambo
10-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Since the time that is going to be spent with Desmond is significantly longer, I wonder if it is possible to replay as Desmond?

Assassin_M
10-06-2012, 02:10 AM
In AC III ?

Dont think so..

Layytez
10-06-2012, 02:11 AM
Why wouldn't we ?

Assassin_M
10-06-2012, 02:17 AM
Why wouldn't we ?
We never replayed Them before for obvious reasons, why will we be bale to replay them now ??

roostersrule2
10-06-2012, 02:19 AM
The only reason you could replay Ezio and Altair's memories was because of the animus and Desmond isn't watching himself through the animus so it's impossible.

monster_rambo
10-06-2012, 02:22 AM
The only reason you could replay Ezio and Altair's*memories*was because of the animus and Desmond isn't watching himself through the animus so it's impossible.

Right, but you have to realize this is a game, and depending on the length of the game, we may or may not be able to replay as Desmond. I'm sure there are moments where fans want to relive the experience without the hassle of making a new file and replaying the game again. Of course this all depends on how long Desmond is going to get his share of the game and if the developers are willing to implement replay system for Desmond.

Assassin_M
10-06-2012, 02:25 AM
Right, but you have to realize this is a game, and depending on the length of the game, we may or may not be able to replay as Desmond. I'm sure there are moments where fans want to relive the experience without the hassle of making a new file and replaying the game again. Of course this all depends on how long Desmond is going to get his share of the game and if the developers are willing to implement replay system for Desmond.
They`re not going to..

Fans have asked for Desmond Replay since AC II, but we never got it and they explained that they have no reason to have Desmond Re-playable. The Ancestors have one, The Animus..

Unless they come up with something convincing to them, We wont have a Desmond replay feature... No matter how long his gameplay is.. Its not about that..

PaCmAn0894
10-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Why to replay Desmond missions?

JarodRussel2012
10-06-2012, 12:22 PM
Why to replay Desmond missions?

Why not? I always wanted to replay the Colloseum mission in Brotherhood, but I'd have to replay the entire *tuzzifruzzi* game to do that.

LightRey
10-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Well, technically Desmond could relive his own memories.

Moultonborough
10-06-2012, 12:34 PM
I think it would be fun. But I doubt it will happen.

dxsxhxcx
10-06-2012, 12:39 PM
IMO we never replayed them before because we didn't have much to replay anyway, now the situation seems to be different and since we'll spend a lot more time with Desmond (and probably have some action/missions involved) I think we should be able to replay his sequences, I don't care if we won't have an in game explanation for that...

pacmanate
10-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Well, technically Desmond could relive his own memories.

Well yeah but.. o.O

thekarlone
10-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Maybe the new Animus could have a portable gadget that records Desmond's deeds. If they want, they can make it possible.

dxsxhxcx
10-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Maybe the new Animus could have a portable gadget that records Desmond's deeds. If they want, they can make it possible.that's the function of our DNA (according to the game)...