PDA

View Full Version : giaquinto & Rainin's Open Lobby/Plug AC Multiplayer Day http- Fri Oct 12th (xbox360)

giaquinto718
10-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Whats up guys,

As you may have saw by Citzen War's thread here on the forums, Next friday is Plug AC Multiplayer Day. Rainin & myself will be coming out of our long lived AC Revelations retirement for one ENTIRE day. Before I get into details let me apologise to all of our ps3/pc subs who want to be involved but can't be :( I'm sorry but we dont own those systems.

We'll kick off our day on the game at 3pm EST for those of you who don't know when that is because you're in a different time zone that's 12pm PST, 7pm BST, 5am the 13th (Brisbane Time). No need to worry my fellow Aussies we'll be playing all day, so you'll wake up and have your chance as well :)

HOW TO SIGN UP

I will post a link below with the sign up youtube video. I'm not allowing sign ups on here just because I don't want the sign up order to be fiddled by two different sign up locations. I want the 1st come 1st serve rule to have its true meaning by having you all sign up there. I wouldn't be able to tell who beat who to it if I let people sign up here :/

When you sign up please put the times or time you'll be available, just know that we already have 20 people signed up so if we don't get to you I apologise

Video Link :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83Idpa7sV_c&lc

We'll be playing quite a few modes Rainin and I plan on playing all day until 12:01 his time which is 12am PST. So in total 12 hours of non stop play. Somewhere in between Nick Nitrous7 we'll be making a guest appearance and who knows we may have a few other guests from youtube :)

It should be good fun, I hope to get as many of you playing as possible. So if you enjoy my videos or Rainins or the both of ours definitely sign up to play :)

Happy Hunting!

Gia

stinks8
10-05-2012, 06:51 PM
If you are starting at 3pm EST that is 12pm (noon) EST, not 6pm. Sounds fun though, good luck with the promoting.

ThaFazz
10-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Good luck, I'm sure a lot of people will show up

giaquinto718
10-05-2012, 07:49 PM

Citizen War
10-06-2012, 01:17 AM
Cheers Gia and Rainin! I'd recommend that you avoid well known addicts who just want to get in your videos.

Lethalality
10-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Tell Rain to use her mic. It will be funny.

TheEViLN
10-07-2012, 09:51 AM
Tell Rain to use her mic. It will be funny.

lol Rainin --> him ...

Lethalality
10-07-2012, 12:48 PM
lol Rainin --> him ...

That what i always thought.. Lol

Then again i may be thinking of the wrong person. I was thinking about the Chick that sounds like a dude and i laugh when i hear her voice.

lynx_1985
10-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Back on topic, I will try to join yas as I haven't played on my Xbox for years! Bare in mind though, the 12th is when Dishonored comes out in the UK so I will probably be fapping to that! If I pop on my Xbox I will message you for a few games, Gia.