PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance October 5th

Aza404
10-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Dear Champions,

Today there will be a 2 hour maintenance on Duel of Champions starting at 03:00pm UK time.

Here is the list of fixes that will be implemented during the maintenance:

Minor fixes on reward page
[Shop] Images update
[Shop] Home layout changed, Enable/Disable Real Money Transaction, Scrollbar inside item popup
[Ariana] Draw card ability doesn't consume 1 resource – now fixed
[Reward Screen] Skill Rating shown on the reward screen is now updated
[Rewards screen][Tournament] Skill rating modifier improved
Input text on popup view has a new font
[Smut filter] Smut filter now works with two same “bad words” in the same sentence
[Servers] User's countdown timer starts after maximizing when he gets his turn when his game is minimized - now fixed
Promo button integration in home view
[General AI] AI hits creatures with "Fire shield" on it even if there is a chance that AI's own creature will die – now fixed
[General AI][Refreshing Spring] AI plays a Refreshing Spring on a newly deployed creature – now fixed
[General AI] AI attacks to player's Hero with 0 atk creatures – now fixed
[Tutorial] AI always tries to hit with a non magic shooter unit having 1 attack e.g. "pao hunter" to an incorporal flyer unit placed at the back in specific condition – now fixed
[General AI] Play all Ongoing Spells on is own Creatures – now fixed
[Results screen] Disconnection message doesn't appear on result screen, results is stuck – now fixed
[Disconnection message] Does not appear or work as intended for some areas – now fixed, appears properly
[Reward Screen] Skill Rating shown on the reward screen is not the updated one – now fixed, appears updated
[tournament] jackpot gold slot font is now changed

Kasseopea
10-06-2012, 11:49 AM
So...basically we have the same inbalance between faction, sh1tty boosters which give you mostly wrong factions and players with good cards who get more and more while players with bad cards wont ever win anything. Well, im glad Ubisoft is working so hard on improving this game, it is really impressive.

smarly
10-06-2012, 11:54 AM
bonjour depuis hier le jeu ne ce lance plus que ce passe t il aidez moi svp j'ai trop envie de jouer merci d'avance

Epic.Leadin
10-06-2012, 06:22 PM
So...basically we have the same inbalance between faction, sh1tty boosters which give you mostly wrong factions and players with good cards who get more and more while players with bad cards wont ever win anything. Well, im glad Ubisoft is working so hard on improving this game, it is really impressive.

I had exactly the same problem; I began wuth Necros and so far I only have (besides the creatures in the beginner pack) 2 Vampire lords, 2 Putrid Lamisu (not sure if I got them both or one was already in the beginner pack), 1 4drop Lich (can't remember the name) and 2 Vampire Knights (no Dragon, 5drop Spirit, ravenous Ghoul...). As for the enchantments I can't remember the names properly but I don't have either the tsunami, the geyser, the mirror or the curse that reduces 2 power and retaliation... so it really sucks. Now I'm playing an unbalanced Haven deck because at least I have all the drop 5+ creatures and some even twice. Some trading system (even with a NPC) would be great to solve this unbalancing system

RottenNoob
10-06-2012, 07:00 PM
I had exactly the same problem; I began wuth Necros and so far I only have (besides the creatures in the beginner pack) 2 Vampire lords, 2 Putrid Lamisu (not sure if I got them both or one was already in the beginner pack), 1 4drop Lich (can't remember the name) and 2 Vampire Knights (no Dragon, 5drop Spirit, ravenous Ghoul...). As for the enchantments I can't remember the names properly but I don't have either the tsunami, the geyser, the mirror or the curse that reduces 2 power and retaliation... so it really sucks. Now I'm playing an unbalanced Haven deck because at least I have all the drop 5+ creatures and some even twice. Some trading system (even with a NPC) would be great to solve this unbalancing system

You don't actually need the 5 drops creature to make a good deck, my main has only 1-4 creatures, no spells and drop 2 fortunes and work very well this way.

Epic.Leadin
10-07-2012, 01:16 AM
You don't actually need the 5 drops creature to make a good deck, my main has only 1-4 creatures, no spells and drop 2 fortunes and work very well this way.

Are you talking about an Inferno Rush deck? I guess only Inferno faction can be played quite well up to ELO ~200 without a single 5 drop creature and his fire bolt is good enough to keep the rush on. I was talking about begining with Necros and not getting most of the good Necro creatures and almost none of the 4+ drop spells that allow mid/late game field control. Anyway, just tell me if you would be against a NPC trading your 4-5th duplicate of faction creatures/fortunes or your Hero duplicates.

Now the game gives you 2 options to have a nice deck: begining with Inferno for easy wins in low ELO or paying to get the good faction cards, otherwise you have to be really lucky to get a nice deck.

Le.Rancord
10-07-2012, 01:21 AM
all factions can win with no 5/6 drops and this up to high elo points (1k)

Fyrestorme
10-07-2012, 05:21 AM
has the mastercard issue with the shop been fixed yet?

RottenNoob
10-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Are you talking about an Inferno Rush deck? I guess only Inferno faction can be played quite well up to ELO ~200 without a single 5 drop creature and his fire bolt is good enough to keep the rush on. I was talking about begining with Necros and not getting most of the good Necro creatures and almost none of the 4+ drop spells that allow mid/late game field control. Anyway, just tell me if you would be against a NPC trading your 4-5th duplicate of faction creatures/fortunes or your Hero duplicates.

Now the game gives you 2 options to have a nice deck: begining with Inferno for easy wins in low ELO or paying to get the good faction cards, otherwise you have to be really lucky to get a nice deck.

Im using an orc deck but I've seen people using humans (the most annoying for me) or necro with low level creatures as well and doing quite well. As for my Elo, I'm currently in the top10 and most decks I've seen doing well with those creatures were in the 1K+.