PDA

View Full Version : Flags, feathers and furry dice.

Markaccus
10-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Ok, not sure if this is covered elswhere (I did search with no luck) but is there a quick way of locating the various flags, feathers, furry dice, pink teapots, small turnips called eric and anything else that the various games have as collectables. Other than painstakingly searching every building, nook and cranny in the entire game? I know there are game guides (shamefully I used one for the feathers in ac2) but I wondered if there is a more legitimate way for those of us who don't have 10 hours a day to go random-object-hunting?

pacmanate
10-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Ok, not sure if this is covered elswhere (I did search with no luck) but is there a quick way of locating the various flags, feathers, furry dice, pink teapots, small turnips called eric and anything else that the various games have as collectables. Other than painstakingly searching every building, nook and cranny in the entire game? I know there are game guides (shamefully I used one for the feathers in ac2) but I wondered if there is a more legitimate way for those of us who don't have 10 hours a day to go random-object-hunting?

Not sure about feathers, I thought that was more Ezios thing. There shouldn't be flags either... but after collecting a certain amount I suspect you can buy maps or something like with the Animus Fragments in AC:R.

Markaccus
10-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Not sure about feathers, I thought that was more Ezios thing. There shouldn't be flags either... but after collecting a certain amount I suspect you can buy maps or something like with the Animus Fragments in AC:R.

Ah right. Well I never bothered in AC1, collected all the feathers in ac2. I'm playing catch up with ACB now, so am I to believe if I stumble accross some borgia flags or whatever I'll get a map once I have so many? If so, I hope they keep that idea for AC3. Cheers for the reply anyway :)

pacmanate
10-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Ah right. Well I never bothered in AC1, collected all the feathers in ac2. I'm playing catch up with ACB now, so am I to believe if I stumble accross some borgia flags or whatever I'll get a map once I have so many? If so, I hope they keep that idea for AC3. Cheers for the reply anyway :)

From memory I think you get a map yes. I collected all the flags and I had some sort of map :P