PDA

View Full Version : request for ac:revelations

ajl992008
09-30-2012, 08:48 PM
now that it has been quite some time since acr's release and we are getting ac3 in a month a lot of us will probably be replaying previous games to get ready for ac3.

one request i had is if the devs could release the altair skin to everyone because i REALLY want to replay acr with it to give the fantasy of playing as altair in free roam as we didn't get it in his sections in acr, it sucks that it was exclusive to pre order seeing as previous games had it and seeing as acr was more relevant to have the skin, in the build up to ac3 if the devs could do this it would be awesome. what are your thoughts on this? think its a good idea?

TheDanteEX
09-30-2012, 08:52 PM
As far as I know, most of the singleplayer bonuses were released about 4-5 months ago; at least on the Xbox. I own all the cosmetic outfits and the Vlad mission which I owned none of previously.

Assassin_M
09-30-2012, 08:53 PM
^What he said..

LoyalACFan
09-30-2012, 08:54 PM
Buy The Lost Archive. It's overpriced, but it comes with all the retailer bonuses.

ajl992008
09-30-2012, 08:57 PM
im on ps3, i don't want to get the lost archive i already saw a walk through on youtube because i didn't really like the Desmond gameplay and i don't really want to spend 8 for a character skin, its pretty simple, i don't mind paying a 1-2 if it was released separately but i really want it before ac3 seeing as it's been in every game before it.

Assassin_M
09-30-2012, 08:58 PM
im on ps3, i don't want to get the lost archive i already saw a walk through on youtube because i didn't really like the Desmond gameplay and i don't really want to spend 8 for a character skin, its pretty simple, i don't mind paying a 1-2 if it was released separately but i really want it before ac3 seeing as it's been in every game before it.
Then you`re gonna have to deal playing without the skin, because I highly doubt they`ll listen to you..

Jexx21
09-30-2012, 10:57 PM
I like the desmond gameplay :/

MRNMRSPACER
09-30-2012, 11:16 PM
I like the desmond gameplay :/
i liked it to..