PDA

View Full Version : 49,90 EURO for nothing..

remiksl
09-28-2012, 09:34 PM
Hi ! I did buy the game for 50 Euros, but is not worth that money, ok the Single is cool but the multiplayer is disaster, no chat list, no server list, not many options, no events nothing...

Is possible to give back the game in shop ? I want to tell also the game is sheeeet! I want my money back because in revievs all customers says " the game is nr1 in multiplayer" Pfff

Just lied the people, do something ! Or give me my money back.!!!

Im not happy ! ps sorry for bad english after 3 beers

nuttaman
09-28-2012, 11:17 PM
Hi ! I did buy the game for 50 Euros, but is not worth that money, ok the Single is cool but the multiplayer is disaster, no chat list, no server list, not many options, no events nothing...

Is possible to give back the game in shop ? I want to tell also the game is sheeeet! I want my money back because in revievs all customers says " the game is nr1 in multiplayer" Pfff

Just lied the people, do something ! Or give me my money back.!!!

Im not happy ! ps sorry for bad english after 3 beersi would take the game back and tell them this product is not fit for the reason why i bought the game...ie...cannot playonline...if they want you"re buiseness they should let you swap it over.goodluck.......btw is it worth buying for single play?????

Dryshift
09-29-2012, 11:59 AM
49,90 EURO for Ubisoft. For you nothing :p

remiksl
09-29-2012, 01:42 PM
that is not worth for muliplayer, but yes.. the single player is rly cool !
Anyway if u prefer multigaming (like me) dont buy this game... just choose battlefield or call of duty !
Im goin today buy battlefield 3 and i give this game my son because hes still young..

neilbv11
09-30-2012, 03:47 AM
You guys are lucky... i cant play multi player, single player nothing...