PDA

View Full Version : Native Asio Driver for the Real Tone cable?

mbarsott
09-28-2012, 08:45 PM
Ok, some guys have donwloaded the PC beta. Has anyone noticed if there is a Real Tone cable native Asio Driver? Asio4All has some glitches with my audio card and I was hoping for a native Asio driver.

shihdo
09-28-2012, 08:55 PM
long shot but have you disabled your pc sounds.......i remember something about the windows driver for system sounds messing about with asio4all drivers. i changed the sound scheme to none in my settings and have had no problems using guitar rig and rocksmith cable. there is one guy who says he can see the sound bar registering his playing but getting no sound through the game as yet.

mbarsott
09-28-2012, 09:07 PM
long shot but have you disabled your pc sounds.......i remember something about the windows driver for system sounds messing about with asio4all drivers. i changed the sound scheme to none in my settings and have had no problems using guitar rig and rocksmith cable. there is one guy who says he can see the sound bar registering his playing but getting no sound through the game as yet.

I tried everything in every troubleshooting document and every thread. It works fine for 10 or 15 minutes then cracking noises start creeping in. I change anything in the asio4all control panel, sound resets and and I can play noise free for 10 or 15 more minutes.
I think the only way to get around this is with an audio interface with native asio drivers, so sound is not processed in my internal audio card.

Apocryphax64
09-29-2012, 02:45 AM
Why do you think the cable would affect your sound card at all? It's an entirely different audio input device separate from your current sound setup.