PDA

View Full Version : Very annoying bug in Revelations.

Aphex_Tim
09-27-2012, 06:10 PM
A while ago i started another AC:R playthrough. Right now i'm at sequence 5 or 6 but i have encountered a very annoying bug, pretty much to the point of game breaking for me.
Everytime i play as Ezio this message pops up that says: "Kill the coward Templar den captain before he escapes."
Not much of a problem you'd say, were it not for the extremely annoying fact that no matter what i do or where i go, the same music just keeps playing over and over and over again. You know, the music you get when you're infiltrating a Templar den. It even plays during cutscenes. The usual background music never plays anymore. Just now i completed the third Alta´r mission and ended the sequence. As soon as the new sequence was loaded the music just started playing again. I just can't seem to fix it!
Does anyone here know a way? I really don't feel like restarting my whole playthrough again.

Assassin_M
09-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Restart the playthrough again ?:p

Aphex_Tim
09-27-2012, 06:23 PM
D*mnit M. :p But yeah, i guess i have no choice.
I also noticed that when i return to Animus Island the normal Constantinople music starts to play. But as soon as i start to play as Ezio again the Templar Den music plays again.
Has anyone else encountered this? Or is it just me?

Assassin_M
09-27-2012, 06:26 PM
D*mnit M. :p But yeah, i guess i have no choice.
I also noticed that when i return to Animus Island the normal Constantinople music starts to play. But as soon as i start to play as Ezio again the Templar Den music plays again.
Has anyone else encountered this? Or is it just me?

I didnt..

And I just finished Revelations for the 100th time..

I really need to take my time with this marathon. Started it as a way to end it right on the AC III release, but look at me now xD

I guess I`ll start over:p

HisSpiritLives
09-27-2012, 06:37 PM
I didnt..

And I just finished Revelations for the 100th time..

I really need to take my time with this marathon. Started it as a way to end it right on the AC III release, but look at me now xD

I guess I`ll start over:p

How many times exactly you finished revelations ?

Assassin_M
09-27-2012, 06:43 PM
How many times exactly you finished revelations ?

Not literally hundred:p

But a lot. I can act the entirety of Every scene in every game saying every word in the script without getting one bit wrong or stuttering xD

HisSpiritLives
09-27-2012, 06:47 PM

But a lot. I can act the entirety of Every scene in every game saying every word in the script without getting one bit wrong or stuttering xD

I am not dumb :p i know not hundred ,i asked if you know number exactly i finished it 8 times.

Assassin_M
09-27-2012, 06:48 PM
I am not dumb :p i know not hundred ,i asked if you know number exactly i finished it 8 times.

8 ? I`d say in my case, about 40. 46 maybe xD

freddie_1897
09-27-2012, 06:50 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vRURA8IBAo

HisSpiritLives
09-27-2012, 06:52 PM
8 ? I`d say in my case, about 40. 46 maybe xD

WOW i am shamed :( ,but no joke i am new to AC games i started playing them year ago but they became my favourite franchise quickly.