PDA

View Full Version : M-audio Fast Track v.2 instead of rocksmith cable?

letsgamble
09-27-2012, 09:15 AM
Hi,
I'd like if M-audio fast track v2 interface would be compatible with Rocksmith for PC.

Thanks!

KinchBlade
09-27-2012, 09:52 AM
No has yet posted a cable that works with rocksmith other than the one they supply. It seems to act as a hardware d.ongle
Conversely, the rocksmith cable does however work with other audio software

letsgamble
09-27-2012, 09:56 AM
No has yet posted a cable that works with rocksmith other than the one they supply. It seems to act as a hardware d.ongle
Conversely, the rocksmith cable does however work with other audio software

that would suck if rocksmith wont work with other (read BETTER) audio interfaces, which users have for years already...

halitburak
09-27-2012, 10:26 AM
You should try anyway in my opinion, for the only thing the real tone cable does is converting your signal into a digital form.

KinchBlade
09-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Well, from Ubisoft's perspective it's a no-brainer anti-piracy move. At the very least they get your cable money.
And of course it allows them to use only a known cable with predictable behaviour, other cables might introduce variable they can't handle. Who knows?

Out of curiosity, In what way is the Op cable "better" ?

letsgamble
09-27-2012, 11:02 AM
Well, from Ubisoft's perspective it's a no-brainer anti-piracy move. At the very least they get your cable money.
And of course it allows them to use only a known cable with predictable behaviour, other cables might introduce variable they can't handle. Who knows?

Out of curiosity, In what way is the Op cable "better" ?

yup, i guess ure right

better cables i mean audio interfaces like m-audio fast track, pod studios etc. and they're better because of lower latency and other technical b***** which i dont understand :D

Brewer74
09-28-2012, 09:00 AM
I use the Line 6 Guitar port to connect my Guitar to my PC. It is USB like the cable, but I am sure it would be a lot better and also means I don't have to go and buy a cable. I downloaded the demo to give this a try, if I liked it i would have bought it. If people cant use another input device other than the propriety cable, then i think a fair amount of people might move on to the next thing. Myself included. Does anyone know of any other interface to interact with Rocksmith other than the official cable?

letsgamble
09-28-2012, 09:08 AM
I use the Line 6 Guitar port to connect my Guitar to my PC. It is USB like the cable, but I am sure it would be a lot better and also means I don't have to go and buy a cable. I downloaded the demo to give this a try, if I liked it i would have bought it. If people cant use another input device other than the propriety cable, then i think a fair amount of people might move on to the next thing. Myself included. Does anyone know of any other interface to interact with Rocksmith other than the official cable?

please let us know, does it worked

thanks

KinchBlade
09-28-2012, 10:23 AM

It had been said multiple time on multiple threads that (currently at least) there is no alternative. Such is life.

toymachinesh
09-28-2012, 11:33 AM
Yes if people actually have to buy something to pirate this game they will move on

how will we get to sleep at night :(

Shreddi
01-26-2013, 08:27 AM
Cool, I was wondering if that will work. I have the xbox cable but also the Line 6 UX2 which im going to try. Thanks much. I was waiting for PC version to come out and completely forgot to check back. Hope its as good as xbox version (bought that the day it came out, couldnt wait for pc version haha). thanks again.

Izacchongthu
08-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Hii.. c. I owned MAudio Mtrack USB Audio Interface. The answer is YES. You need to play around to get it work. Under Audio settings in your computer, In playback, use Inbuilt Lineout i.e. the Green port at the back of my Computer, and you SHOULD disable all other output devices rightclicking on each device and choose disable. Then for Recording, Select your USB (Maudio) as input device and disable all other input devices. Now, all you have to do is download "Rocksmith No Cable" patch. (google it). and paste it into Rocksmith installation folder. Thats, it. You are good to go! Best luck.