PDA

View Full Version : Free foam tomahawk?

xXRyzonXx
09-26-2012, 07:39 PM
So, I was at gamestop today, and the guy asked me if I had preordered anygames, i said "Yeah, The AC3 Freedom Edition" So, about a minute later, the guy came out of the storage room and gave me a foam tomahawk, for free.

I looked online and i saw nothing about this, has anybody else gotten something similiar?
PS, it wasn't the foam one up for sale, it was a bit different, it was less detailed, and instead of full color it was like, gray and black and such, it was the real size though, if connor's tomahawk was real, this would be its size.

I also saw the statue from the freedom edition upclose and it looks AWESOME! Really detailed too :p

HisSpiritLives
09-26-2012, 07:41 PM
So, I was at gamestop today, and the guy asked me if I had preordered anygames, i said "Yeah, The AC3 Freedom Edition" So, about a minute later, the guy came out of the storage room and gave me a foam tomahawk, for free.

I looked online and i saw nothing about this, has anybody else gotten something similiar?
PS, it wasn't the foam one up for sale, it was a bit different.

I also saw the statue from the freedom edition upclose and it looks AWESOME! Really detailed too :p

Can you upload picture?

xXRyzonXx
09-26-2012, 07:42 PM
Can you upload picture?

I can't find my camera to save the life of me, but I did put up a description of how it looks.

lothario-da-be
09-26-2012, 07:57 PM
You must be the most happy person in the world now, you got a free tomahawk and you saw the statue!

xXRyzonXx
09-26-2012, 07:59 PM
You must be the most happy person in the world now, you got a free tomahawk and you saw the statue!

I'll be the happiest person in the world when i get my statue :) It looks really badass though, and the game ofcourse :D

HisSpiritLives
09-26-2012, 08:00 PM
I'll be the happiest person in the world when i get AC3

lothario-da-be
09-26-2012, 08:01 PM
I'll be the happiest person in the world when i get my statue :) It looks really badass though.
No i will be then :p I'am also gonna by the other statue. And i will have the join or die too. And the ubiworkshop edition. Oh and also the guide.

xXRyzonXx
09-26-2012, 08:42 PM
No i will be then :p I'am also gonna by the other statue. And i will have the join or die too. And the ubiworkshop edition. Oh and also the guide.

Why are you getting all those editions may i ask?

rileypoole1234
09-26-2012, 08:47 PM
Well that's pretty awesome. I want a foam tomahawk.:p

massmurdera_666
09-26-2012, 11:03 PM
I've never heard of this, what country is this available in?

tjbyrum1
09-26-2012, 11:35 PM
Probably he had a Tomawhawk from something else and just decided to give it too you?

xXRyzonXx
09-27-2012, 12:12 AM
I've never heard of this, what country is this available in?

Well, I'm from Norway.

Probably he had a Tomawhawk from something else and just decided to give it too you?

It is an AC3 branded tomahawk, it says Assassin's Creed 3 on it.