PDA

View Full Version : ac3

mohammad1963
09-26-2012, 12:25 PM
Hi, ubi .what can we do in iran for ac3? .waiting for someone that he copy it .we love altair,ezio and connor

nitres15
09-26-2012, 03:51 PM
im sorry, what ?

PaCmAn0894
10-07-2012, 10:44 AM
i dont understand you??

AntiChrist7
10-07-2012, 03:28 PM
i suppose there is somesort of ban on import of these videogames in Iran, and he wants to know what can be done about it.

moving would be a snesible option i guess

npdworm52
12-14-2012, 06:34 PM
I'm gonna need ur help on AC3...I am stilI'm desmond, present day, I'm with my crew just after I used a parachute to steal the key. That britsh dude just told me to find a plug for the key. I ran to the left of the glowing door, climbed up the stairs and jumped the gaps to the steel beam...climbed all that stuff til I got to a cut scene with Juno...I plugged in the key which opened a door acrossed the the way. At that moment I had to go to work so I turned the game off...since then I have been stuck...I have youtubed it and found that I need to enter the door that opened, climb the broken steps to the top...thru the break in the walls I see Juno glowing. I run to the next room and climb down to the door with the light in it...I climb those walls and made it to Juno...when I get close to Juno as I'm walking over to the power source, she disappears and there is no cut scene of me plugging into the power source...that's what it shows on youtube but its not doing it for me...what are your thoughts!!!