PDA

View Full Version : Few Suggestions

lukisra
09-25-2012, 09:35 PM
Greetings,

I have few suggestions that i would like to share and of course hear Your opinion about them.

Firstly, I'd like to suggest "First Win of a Day" Bonus. This is simple mechanic that gives player a boost in Gold and XP for his first Win in 24 hours (e.g. double gold and xp or more for a Win). This doesn't effect anyone in a bad way at all, but gives player a reason to Log In Daily, some people don't have much time to spend for playing but getting a sweet bonus for daily Log Ins that takes couple of minutes would not hurt. :)

Secondly, current Level system seems pretty false in couple of ways: 1) it takes longer and longer to get new levels but it doesn't effect player in any way, rewards are the same, only requirements in XP increases 2) If a player reaches really high level he stops getting new cards that decrease his interest in playing (e.g. A new card expansion comes with New faction that I'm really interested in playing but my level is too high to get Level Up bonus, that leaves me in no way to obtaining the deck or cards I want.)
So after this explanation I'd to suggest a lets call it "A Leveling System" that doesn't increases requirements in XP, every Level requires the same amount of EX (e.g. to get a Level You would need to win like 30 games worth of XP). This way being High level doesn't punish You and getting new decks does not require You to make a new account.

And the last thing I would like to suggest is a "Tournament System" that puts players in different leagues based on their performance. It would have different Ranks like e.g. Rookie, Champion (or better in M&M theme Peasant, Footman, Knight and so on) in this way people with decks that are under construction will be able to get rewards and play with their skill Level Players and best players will face opponents that are always a challenge, of course for much greater reward that lower league players. :)

So these are couple of suggestions that I think would improve people gaming experience. :) (Every suggestion is just my opinion, some of them of course will not appeal to every one).

speedhealer128
09-25-2012, 09:42 PM
"really high level he stops getting new cards that decrease his interest in playing" totally true i open a box (10pack) get like 8-10 i dont have (extra copy) for have 4x full collection and with extreme bad system elo just lose motivation for play