PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Vission HOW WILL IT LOOK?

berserker134
09-25-2012, 09:22 PM
Every thing seems to be re-made so i wonder if eagle vision will to your thoughts???

DavisP92
09-25-2012, 09:23 PM
there's a video already out somewhat showing the eagle vision, it's one where a guy/girl activates it while during a naval confrontation.

DiamondBlade_R
09-25-2012, 09:28 PM
there's a video already out somewhat showing the eagle vision, it's one where a guy/girl activates it while during a naval confrontation.
Link?

berserker134
09-25-2012, 09:48 PM
Please link man

DavisP92
09-25-2012, 09:53 PM
let me look for it

Edit: Can't seem to find it, It wasn't a official video where the dev team played it, it was recorded on a phone camera or something. It wasn't anything great though mainly because it was during the naval battle so I didn't see anything with the tracking animals part. But it looks about the same from what i saw in the naval battle. I'll keep my eye out, if i find it again i'll post it.

ZekNine-
09-25-2012, 10:20 PM
5:07 Eagle Vision

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXMeS08vxLY&feature=player_embedded

kriegerdesgottes
09-25-2012, 10:33 PM
Thanks for digging it up and posting it. I saw this video a while back but I never noticed the eagle vision.

Abdelbar94
09-25-2012, 10:41 PM
5:07 Eagle Vision

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXMeS08vxLY&feature=player_embedded

doesn't seem anything special from this video prob because its not clear hope its better then previous AC

pacmanate
09-25-2012, 10:44 PM
Eagle Sense was a step down for Eagle Vision. Why make it so you have to identify your target now, surely thats worse than eagle sense.

dxsxhxcx
09-25-2012, 10:59 PM
Eagle Sense was a step down for Eagle Vision. Why make it so you have to identify your target now, surely thats worse than eagle sense.

this was the only thing I liked about Eagle Sense in ACR, IMO give us the entire path the guards will take and see "ghosts" that show us the way at convenient occasions was a step down..

ACfan443
09-25-2012, 11:00 PM

That's exactly what I was gonna say, eagle vision displayed all the different targets, nice and simple. Then eagle sense came along and you had to manually go through each suspect, it was rather annoying. But the advantage eagle sense has over eagle vision is the enemy trail mechanic, although I found that pretty useless.

UbiGabe
09-26-2012, 01:59 AM
Ugh... that video is probably the worst possible depiction of Eagle Vision (yes, I just looked at my build to confirm it is, in fact, Eagle Vision).

Don't let the name fool you. It is different... Connor is a different Assassin and so his abilities are subtly different as well. Growing up where he did, he's honed his senses to pick up cues that Ezio or Alta´r would have had no use for (hunting, for example).

monster_rambo
09-26-2012, 02:04 AM
I'm guessing Eagle vision for Connor will be similar to Ezio's eagle sense. Instead of detecting crime scenes and patrol patterns, you will probably have to find hints and clues in order to track an animal. Possibly we will have to look in detail for signs like dead grass, slap branches, water marks to hunt our prey. Looks like "eagle vision" will be actually useful for once.

AltairCBM
09-26-2012, 02:06 AM
Hopefully Eagle Vision just points out clues to the animals, not the actual path they take. I don't want it to be too easy...

UbiGabe
09-26-2012, 02:08 AM
Hopefully Eagle Vision just points out clues to the animals, not the actual path they take. I don't want it to be too easy...

That's, like... a really, REALLY good guess, hehe. :cool:

dxsxhxcx
09-26-2012, 02:08 AM
I'm guessing Eagle vision for Connor will be similar to Ezio's eagle sense. Instead of detecting crime scenes and patrol patterns, you will probably have to find hints and clues in order to track an animal. Possibly we will have to look in detail for signs like dead grass, slap branches, water marks to hunt our prey. Looks like "eagle vision" will be actually useful for once.

just like detective mode in the Batman games?! That would be great!! :D

AltairCBM
09-26-2012, 02:15 AM
That's, like... a really, REALLY good guess, hehe. :cool:

Good. I can't wait to spend hours using my brain to hunt.

smengler
09-27-2012, 01:11 AM
I'm pretty sure there was either a video or a picture where Connor was using Eagle Vision in the frontier. If I remember correctly, you could see animal "feces" (watch that be blocked) and claw marks on a tree from a bear.