PDA

View Full Version : The Bleeding Effect..

KH_Austin
09-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Do you think Desmond will experince it again in Assassin's Creed 3?

Also, for those who watched Avater: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra, it looks similar as Aang and Korra get to see the ghosts of the previous Avatars as Desmond did with Ezio and Altair.. perhaps Connor, too?

rileypoole1234
09-25-2012, 08:27 PM
Well just sort of thinking out loud here: Desmond has to reach a sync nexus for it to stop, which he did in ACR. If he does with Connor in AC3 that sort of confirms that no Connor sequel games will happen. He'll probably reach the sync nexus in AC3 because if he doesn't, Desmond will be having strange visions all the time.

KH_Austin
09-25-2012, 09:06 PM
Well just sort of thinking out loud here: Desmond has to reach a sync nexus for it to stop, which he did in ACR. If he does with Connor in AC3 that sort of confirms that no Connor sequel games will happen. He'll probably reach the sync nexus in AC3 because if he doesn't, Desmond will be having strange visions all the time.

Oh, that's true..

Do you think he'll be able to control it for the first time?

naran6142
09-25-2012, 09:18 PM
my thoughts are that since desmond has been through the sync nexus twice now, that maybe his mind is more stable and wont destabilize as quickly.

Also I think that controlling the bleeding effect will play a role in AC3, since its been hinted at

andreja110s
09-25-2012, 09:19 PM
Hmmmm... I donīt think he will be having problems with the bleeding effect. It is the last AC game with Desmond...

naran6142
09-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Hmmmm... I donīt think he will be having problems with the bleeding effect. It is the last AC game with Desmond...

ya there wouldnt really be a point in desmond going into another coma :p

But i figure they could close it off with connor having a kid

KH_Austin
09-25-2012, 09:27 PM
my thoughts are that since desmond has been through the sync nexus twice now, that maybe his mind is more stable and wont destabilize as quickly.

Also I think that controlling the bleeding effect will play a role in AC3, since its been hinted at

Where was this said? Can you link it to me? Thanks.

KH_Austin
09-25-2012, 09:27 PM

That's true. But again, stranger stuff has happend before with Desmond since then.

naran6142
09-26-2012, 01:10 AM
Where was this said? Can you link it to me? Thanks.

Im pretty sure it was in AC2, shaun says something about being able to control the bleeding effect... When they are talking about symptoms of being in the animus

AltairCBM
09-26-2012, 01:27 AM
They said in AC2(as Naran above me pointed out) that the Bleeding Effect wouldn't be a bad thing if you could control it. Unfortunately, everyone who's tried ended up like 16...crazy and dead.