PDA

View Full Version : How can i get the stronghold faction?

Ceraunomante
09-25-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi
I mean, do i have to buy the stronghold deck at the shop or can i unlock it otherwise?

Thanks.
(If my grammar is wrong, please correct it. English is not my natural language.)

Tarragon
09-25-2012, 10:47 AM
There are two ways, u can buy the deck in the shop or u can buy hero packs in the shop and hope for getting a stronghold hero, but there are no other ways to get stronghold so far I know.

Kuackillah
09-25-2012, 10:56 AM
u can use a reedem code from M&M heroes 6 dlc for Crag Hack then you get hero starter pack stronghold and 15 k gold

Matrix.disc
09-25-2012, 11:05 AM
That's exactly the two ways you can get a Stronghold deck.
Now, depending on your patience and/or amount of money you want to spend, I'd suggest:
- if you have patience or money to spend, then my best suggestion would be to buy a couple of hero starters to get a good Stronghold hero (I think at the moment Kelthor is the best) then proceed with buying the 1000 seals packs and 12500 gold reinforcement packs
- if you don't have patience, then go straight for the Stronghold deck and then go on with the 12500 packs

Matrix.disc
09-25-2012, 11:55 AM
@Kuackillah Do you know where can I find my Crag Hack code if I bought the DLC in UbiStore? No one seems to know or want to provide the answer for me so far :(

Kuackillah
09-25-2012, 11:57 AM
should be big card whit his picture like in game card and in rewers of card is instructions whit a code

Kuackillah
09-25-2012, 11:58 AM
o sory i have a game whit box and cd not a downloadind

Ceraunomante
09-25-2012, 01:37 PM
- if you have patience or money to spend, then my best suggestion would be to buy a couple of hero starters to get a good Stronghold hero (I think at the moment Kelthor is the best) then proceed with buying the 1000 seals packs and 12500 gold reinforcement packs

Thanks for the tips, i appreciate the info, but why is so important buying first the heroes?

Matrix.disc
09-25-2012, 02:14 PM
Assuming you have enough time and money then you'd be buying heroic packs until you get the one hero you want. Then you'd never buy a heroic pack again (at least until you'd decide to hunt for another hero). In that way you'd be assure to have your hero and then get the most cards for your money.

Fyrestorme
09-25-2012, 09:38 PM
u can use a reedem code from M&M heroes 6 dlc for Crag Hack then you get hero starter pack stronghold and 15 k gold

is this just your cd key from the dlc, or what? Because I bought the M&M heroes 6 dlc and I don't see any "redeem code" other than the cd key to unlock the dlc on M&M heroes 6

Kuackillah
09-25-2012, 09:55 PM
reedem code is avilable only when u buy a game in box , there is a card whit cd key and second card whit Crag Hack game pictures card whit own code for unlock him in M&M : DoC , so if u buy only a cd key from ubi soft shop u dont get a reedem code , i think u need to contact whit support becouse is not fair

Fyrestorme
09-25-2012, 10:37 PM
ya that's whacked out man... it's like they're promoting people buying a version of the game that costs them more to make over buying one that costs them less/nothing to make... ubisoft marketing :rolleyes:

Mabufudyne
09-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Is there a card database somewhere with the heroes detailed?

Matrix.disc
09-26-2012, 12:54 PM
@Madbufudyne Search forums before posting questions like that!