PDA

View Full Version : What is the maximun level?

GloriousFists
09-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Hi there sorry for the stupid question, but i didnt see any information about the maximun level in the game. Could you please tell me what is it? and sorry for the question, it seems a bit silly xD. Thank you all

r3tsa
09-23-2012, 02:35 AM
Do you really think max level have sense in this game? Think...

pod11
09-23-2012, 06:54 AM
r3tsa
How does that help answer his question if there IS any? Think.

Hint:
We are playing TRADING card game that has no trade.Sense and reason doesnt mean much in games.

tsukasa01
09-23-2012, 09:40 AM
People bashing other people just cause' they don't have enough foresight to understand the question at hand. People on the internet...ugh, really... /facepalm

His question is pretty valid
-For people that do not want to spend too much money on an omgwtfbbqsauce deck, knowing what the max level is would make sure good use of the seals provided per level-up.

Too bad I don't know the answer to his question, else I would be very glad to accommodate him.

LordMaldazar
09-23-2012, 10:31 AM
I imagine there is no max lvl, but I'm also not sure.

DarkBeast13
09-23-2012, 10:50 AM
Because there is no max level player yet, so noone can answer this question but devs.

pod11
09-23-2012, 04:25 PM
you need more and more exp / lvl and exp gain doesnt increase , so even if there isnt any hard cap, - at some point you gain lvls so slow that it effectively equals not gaining any.

r3tsa
09-23-2012, 04:50 PM
My god.

First of all calling CCG a TCG surely makes sense, lol. Ever heard of TCG without trading option? Imo without Auction House it will still be some extended CCG. I believe MtG was the 1st card game, where there was no one to trade to people just collected cards, player base rose, and by the rules of supply and demand the game evolved to point when you can buy competive deck card by card, without buying a single boosterpack(although this is still the only way to get newly released cards).

Second of all, the question is dumb as it states. Do you people seriously think it is okay for putting max level cap in F2P game like DoC without informing the players? That's huge manipulation that i don't even dare to think about and you even think it is possible to be there already.

People on the internet...ugh, really... /facepalm

I should say that...

BoromiRofGeo
09-23-2012, 08:51 PM
stop being so harsh to OP.))))))))))))))
he just didnt know.

r3tsa
09-23-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm sorry, i'm overreacting due to this tournament abuse thing going on. :(

pod11
09-24-2012, 12:19 PM
nevermind