PDA

View Full Version : The time per turn & power of demons

wallensharpe
09-22-2012, 05:19 PM
1. The time per turn is 2 minutes at present. I think that is too long. Many players played too slowly and made his oppenent wait too long. It should be 30 seconds/turn.
2. The power of demon creature is too high. The attack of many demon melee creatures is higher than the others at the same level (att = 4 at lvl 3 ?!?!). Some demon shooter creatures have the life higher than the the others at the same level, too (life = 8 at lvl 4 !?!?). It should be adjusted.

Matrix.disc
09-22-2012, 05:47 PM
Please, browse the forum before you post your ideas. The supposed unbalance of Inferno faction has been extensively discussed in other topics and the widely accepted conclusion was: "It is a learn to play issue, not a balance issue".

Regarding time per turn - two minutes is just right. I'm not sure if you play a deck that requires extensive analysis, but for such a deck (like some kind of Necro hard control) 30 seconds isn't a comfortable amount of time to scheme an action plan. Not everyone is playing super straight forward decks.

ssslock
09-22-2012, 06:05 PM
demon is strong in lv1-10 when people doesn't get those high level magic cards, but when you have better cards, you will find low hp and almost no flyer is really a big problem.
shadow image, fire ball, fire storm all good counter against demons.

wallensharpe
09-23-2012, 04:02 AM
demon is strong in lv1-10 when people doesn't get those high level magic cards, but when you have better cards, you will find low hp and almost no flyer is really a big problem.
shadow image, fire ball, fire storm all good counter against demons.

The demon deck doesn't have only high-att creatures but also have att-anywhere creatues, which made it hard to beat. In addition to, it has "fire bolt" and "fire ball" magic card which made it invicible.

Chompman
09-23-2012, 04:15 AM
Inferno is not the only faction with hit any where creatures or damage spells.

r3tsa
09-23-2012, 05:05 PM
The demon deck doesn't have only high-att creatures but also have att-anywhere creatues, which made it hard to beat. In addition to, it has "fire bolt" and "fire ball" magic card which made it invicible.

That's strange because there are still many non-inferno players with decent ELO ratings.

Najnowy
09-23-2012, 07:41 PM
1. The time per turn is 2 minutes at present. I think that is too long. Many players played too slowly and made his oppenent wait too long. It should be 30 seconds/turn.
2. The power of demon creature is too high. The attack of many demon melee creatures is higher than the others at the same level (att = 4 at lvl 3 ?!?!). Some demon shooter creatures have the life higher than the the others at the same level, too (life = 8 at lvl 4 !?!?). It should be adjusted.

1) Sometimes i need to think about making a move, and i need this 2 min. At first 8-9 turns, you dont need so much time, but after this you get plenty of resuorces, and ability to draw a lot of cards/cast a lot of spells/ put many creatures. Also thats the time where you mostly drag 2 cards (1 from your turn and 1 from hero options). Those 2 cards can change tactic and make you to think about new strategy.

In stead of this, there should be separated option to choose and play duels with players who agreed for 30 seconds turns.

2) Some cards from inferno are overpowered but give a scrrenshot with example what you would change. It is possible to win with inferno but you need a decent deck and a spells backup.

speedhealer128
09-23-2012, 08:37 PM
this game have good strat you need think alot your move for security your win when i play focus i win %80 - 90 of time when i watching stream or anime i win %40 xD this 2 min is fine mi 3 or 4 turn i move in 10- 15 sec.