PDA

View Full Version : Earning Gold and XP after each battle .

Thanisse
09-22-2012, 04:09 PM
ok ... So I played this game , I was clearly wining , my opponent just left I presume and I got - elo points and and very little gold (around 300 )

is there some bug , or what's happening ?

also , is there a thread about how much gold and xp you get for what ?

Kasseopea
09-23-2012, 04:34 AM
For some idiotic reason you get only 250-300 gold for a tournament win, but 900+ for a normal duell win. I guess the gold goes into the jackpot, but then again - those who need the gold wont win lots and get nothing out of the jackpot, while those who dont need it will get most of it. Some nice sorting of players you do here ubi, though i cant say im surprised.

Thanisse
09-23-2012, 06:05 AM
well you're not obligated to play in the tournament :)

you can always go and play normal games , was just curious how things work .

I did quite a nice job of getting cards thus far from normal games , much better then all other "free to play " tcgs I tried .

by the way , is there a level cap ? or am I going to get blue seals forever ?
it seems higly generous to give out those for free as well . other free to play games don't usually give out the "money currency " to free to play people .

nukmnukm
05-02-2013, 12:06 PM
For some idiotic reason you get only 250-300 gold for a tournament win, but 900+ for a normal duell win. I guess the gold goes into the jackpot, but then again - those who need the gold wont win lots and get nothing out of the jackpot, while those who dont need it will get most of it. Some nice sorting of players you do here ubi, though i cant say im surprised.

its a tournament, its what you play if you dont want "a normal duel". nobody forces you to play in it.

why am i even replying to someone who critizises an optional, fee free, open tournament because it pays out people who win.

Kommutierung
05-02-2013, 02:30 PM
jackpot tournaments: 70% of the gold goes into the jackpot, thats why it is called jackpot tournament ;)
swiss: you get as much gold as in normal duels