PDA

View Full Version : When will we get update/ patch?

pod11
09-22-2012, 10:04 AM
When wil lwe get first update.

And actiolly as in BETA when will we get patch?

This drawing in tournament is serious issue in competetive game.
I tought its just at the very beginnign you can draw, but recently i figured you can see what enemy plays and then still draw without loosing tournament rating.
that just made me stop playing tournament.

also the fact hero pack is so malfunctioning...
And no trade? WTF?

when will we get something.Anything?

Hydroopl
09-22-2012, 10:53 AM
When people will stop spam topic like this. Patches are not something easy that you can do in one day because you need to find the cause of bug and then fix it. Trade probably won't be in open beta. Why? System can be abusable and it needs to be perfect after release

pod11
09-22-2012, 11:02 AM
First of all, any serious game developper in internet games that has any interest in developing game, got a scheldue of updates, like " adding new champion every month, yearly content update.

Any time i was participating in beta and devs refused to talk about it at all, their business plan was basically : release unfinished product with item shop and then dont do anything more aobut it ( maby add more itemshop items).

As for trading.... its TRADING card game genre.Trading is not some side feature, its whole point of this type of games.

And bugs i mentioned arent minor.They shouldnt make it to open beta.

Hydroopl
09-22-2012, 11:08 AM
First of all, any serious game developper in internet games that has any interest in developing game, got a scheldue of updates, like " adding new champion every month, yearly content update.

Any time i was participating in beta and devs refused to talk about it at all, their business plan was basically : release unfinished product with item shop and then dont do anything more aobut it ( maby add more itemshop items).

As for trading.... its TRADING card game genre.Trading is not some side feature, its whole point of this type of games.
You know what beta is? To find as more as possible bugs, then make patch. If you were here longer then you would knew that in next month there is plan to end beta and release Sanctuary.

About trading: Yeah just make it and in next 2 weeks we will see chineese bots and companies that are selling cards through trade, good idea really.

Somehow I feel that open beta made new issue: lack of moderators on forum

pod11
09-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Exactly , trolling and flaming others should be punished.

Matrix.disc
09-22-2012, 02:50 PM
I would also like to get at least some estimated time of arrival on the new patch. Such a move from dev team would show that they take the community seriously.

pod11
09-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Yup, also there is a community manager, he posted about game servers being down, so i'd expect him to answer this and similar posts, but for some reason he remain silent.

Well exept he said that leaving abuse wil be fixed at some point , and that they plan do do something about hero pack.

Aza404
09-24-2012, 10:20 AM
Yup, also there is a community manager, he posted about game servers being down, so i'd expect him to answer this and similar posts, but for some reason he remain silent.

I'm human also and have week-ends off like anyone else. Please be patient...

We will of course be patching the game as soon as possible with many bug fixes.
A little bird has told me that a patch is on its way, and I'm waiting to get more info on this before posting about it.

Best,
Aza

MD78
09-24-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm human too and have week-ends off like anyone else. Please be patient...

..maybe the "too" is a little optimistic, regarding some other's posts;)

pod11
09-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Aza404
could you tell us how often are new cards planned to be added?

leonid1995927
11-03-2012, 09:18 AM
..maybe the "too" is a little optimistic, regarding some other's posts;)

OH, snap-e!

====

Aza, I didn't get to ask this before, but... what made you guys choose the Flamey-Pit of Doom thingy over an Auction House? :o

Aza404
11-05-2012, 11:30 AM
To answer a previous question: right now, new expansion packs are planned to be released every 4/5 months.
@Leonid: this isn't really an official answer, but the main reason is that it would be hard to make an auction house that could not be abused by creating multiple accounts.

Best,
Aza

leonid1995927
11-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Hard but worthwhile, no?

As an example, you could take a slightly different approach to the reward system to make smurfing not worth it.

If you do that and add trading, that's a major boost to the community right there.

:o

Le.Rancord
11-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Just so hard to accquire playsets of rares/Epics

groumph88
11-05-2012, 07:22 PM
The lack of trade market will make the game frustrating

Because you can't have in some way the cards you need to make your deck, "serious" players will not stay long. And casual will not spend much money.

And with time and new extension that frustration will grow, because there will be so many card, only possible to get by random...Do you imagine that. No way that this game will live long withouit a way to get what you want.

Find something guys.

MoritzBradtke
11-06-2012, 09:01 PM
I think it motivates u to play. U get a chance on the "wanted" card every time u open a new booster.
However, we need better rewards tough. Because it is indeed kind of depressing with the actual play time u need to gain enough gold.
Another point is that o would improve the look of the card field, it's cool but could need some animations for the cards. On play, attack, something like this.

Mabufudyne
11-06-2012, 10:50 PM
I still think a trade-in system with the game is a good idea. Trade in 10, 20, or even 30 rares/epic, for 1 rare/epic of your choice. This way bad luck can be offset by buying a lot of packs.

Everybody wins, players are happy and developers make more money.

groumph88
11-07-2012, 07:31 AM
I still think a trade-in system with the game is a good idea. Trade in 10, 20, or even 30 rares/epic, for 1 rare/epic of your choice. This way bad luck can be offset by buying a lot of packs.

Everybody wins, players are happy and developers make more money.

+1
Good idea