PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best gold PACKS buy?

ExodiaUnlimited
09-21-2012, 07:04 AM
I was looking which of the best packs I could buy or if there is another better option.

Ch3rryAC
09-21-2012, 07:08 AM
In my opinion you should start with Reinforcement packs for 12 500 gold.
Later, when you collection grows up and you are satisfied with your deck, you should buy Heroic Packs for 17 500 gold

ExodiaUnlimited
09-21-2012, 08:16 AM
In my opinion you should start with Reinforcement packs for 12 500 gold.
Later, when you collection grows up and you are satisfied with your deck, you should buy Heroic Packs for 17 500 gold

Nice recommendation I'm buying those of 12.5k :) cool recommendation.

Out of record: how long did the company take to update the cards of the game? its awesome I see future on it.

akkaradate
09-21-2012, 09:33 AM
i buy hero only ^^

Chompman
09-21-2012, 11:27 AM
The problem with hero only is you will not have many cards early on to use most of them.

I would wait until you bought at least your first 10 pack box and a few reinforcement packs until you buy one or two of those then go back to the reinforcement cards for awhile.

Not to mention if you get unlucky and get a bunch of heroes other then your starting faction you will get a lot of cards you cannot use in your main deck.

MD78
09-21-2012, 04:38 PM
So what, I too buy only herioc packs and had already bad luck with lots of duplicate heroes. Anyway, eventually I get a hero collection and by that time I'll have pure deck building fun. Reinforcement packs come by The Box anyway. Who needs the perfect main deck right from the beginning? Some struggling is fun :cool:

ExodiaUnlimited
09-21-2012, 04:49 PM
So what, I too buy only herioc packs and had already bad luck with lots of duplicate heroes. Anyway, eventually I get a hero collection and by that time I'll have pure deck building fun. Reinforcement packs come by The Box anyway. Who needs the perfect main deck right from the beginning? Some struggling is fun :cool:

Sure that having some sort of miss draw is awesome :D and it will be boring if u could have the deck FULL since the beggining :). Thats why new cards should be adding by the time even if its beta, or in a near future final release, I don't know that :P