PDA

View Full Version : Few questions

Frostosti
09-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Hello,
I have a few questions about the deck builder. The icon in the top right corner represents the faction the card belongs to. But i can just mix them all together and use cards from multiple factions in one deck right? Because the starter deck did also consist of two factions. Or is there any limitation to this?

Second question, I tried to create a second deck, but it says i have no hero. Does that mean every card can only be used in one deck at a time, thats just ridicilous.....

And last question, to buy packs, should I aim for the 12 cards for 12 500 gold or which is one is best to buy ?

pujiongujs
09-20-2012, 10:09 AM
1. You can only include 2 factions, one is your hero belongs to, another is neutral faction (it symbols with a blue icon)

2. Yes.

3. It depends, my opinion: Reinforcement pack first, after you get enough crads then you can go with Hero pack for new Heros and Factions.

Exergis
09-20-2012, 10:13 AM
Hello,
I have a few questions about the deck builder. The icon in the top right corner represents the faction the card belongs to. But i can just mix them all together and use cards from multiple factions in one deck right? Because the starter deck did also consist of two factions. Or is there any limitation to this?
You, can mix any faction with neutral faction only.

Does that mean every card can only be used in one deck at a time, thats just ridicilous.....
Yes. it does.:nonchalance:

And last question, to buy packs, should I aim for the 12 cards for 12 500 gold or which is one is best to buy ?
[/QUOTE] Imo? for early game best buy is Heroes pack, any reinforcements(premium or not) pack later.

Aza404
09-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Hi Frostosti,

You have 4 basic factions right now (Haven, Inferno, Necro and Stronghold) with which you can use ONLY the cards of that faction OR the Neutral creatures marked by the blue star.

So the only cards that can be used in all decks are the neutral ones... And for the rest, you have to use the cards of the same faction as your hero.

Best,
Aza

Frostosti
09-20-2012, 12:03 PM
Thanks, it all makes sense now.
Only hero faction + neutral faction for your deck. And you can use all spells in for your faction. (e.g. Haven = air + light )

Also the name of the card shows its rarity. White = common, green = uncommon, light blue = rare and epic is something i have yet to find out, but I assume its purple.

edit: also max four of each card :) but there seems to be no limit as to how many cards you can put in your deck (i am at 66 now)

Evershifting
09-20-2012, 12:28 PM
Epic=orange

Found 2 epic stronghold card, so i'm happy (but not very lucky) Necro player =)

Frostosti
09-20-2012, 01:05 PM
Ok cool.
Though something else popped up that i do not understand
This card requires three power and three "fists". I have both but i am unable to play the card. Can anyone explain to me why ?

(And how can i gain gold, i tried replaying a scenario for the second time, but it did not give me any gold. Then i tried a trainer battle against AI (battle from screenshot below) and it did not give me any gold either.
http://oi49.tinypic.com/beh6ds.jpg

Ch3rryAC
09-20-2012, 01:21 PM
You can't play Archer because you don't have a valid position for him on the battleground.
Ranged Creatures can only be placed in the back column.

Also, You don't get gold for replaying scenarios. Duel with other players (not in training mode) to gain gold and experience points.

Evershifting
09-20-2012, 01:40 PM
1) This creature is shooter, so you can place it only in a second (leftmost) column
2) Gold can be gained from duels

3) I highly recommend you to read game "help" section. There are a lot of useful things;)

Gareth_n
09-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Thanks, it all makes sense now.
Only hero faction + neutral faction for your deck. And you can use all spells in for your faction. (e.g. Haven = air + light )

No one else answered this, so I will. The spells depend on your hero. Some heroes within the same faction have access to different spells. Depending on the hero, between one and three types of magic