PDA

View Full Version : New Player Question

Noetherian
09-18-2012, 02:03 AM
Greetings

Is there anywhere that I can go to get (probably foolish) new player questions answered.

In particular, I am not sure why I care about XP, or what benefit I gain from leveling up.

Also, there seem to be a bunch of different kinds of packs in the store, what's the difference between Heroic, Preimium, and Reinforcement? Are there cards available in Heroic packs that aren't available in reinforcement packs (or vice versa)?

Thanks a lot!

Chompman
09-18-2012, 10:32 AM
Last I checked you get 10,000 gold and 100 seals per level up give or take.

As for the packs it shows what you get in them with the info button on the bottom left of the pack.

I believe the difference between a regulat pack and a premium pack is you get more of the foil / shiny cards in the premium packs but it's not worth it unless you like them as I don't since they are annoying with a lot of them out at once or when you try to read them and would like to see a option in the menu to disable the animation they do.

Noetherian
09-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Thanks a lot. This seems like a really interesting game (I like the gameplay better than most online card games that I have tried) and I want to spend money on it (I try to support companies that create good games), so I'm just trying to understand how the store works.

I am still confused about "Heroic Packs". Are Heroic Packs the only ways to get new heroes? or do new heroes sometimes appear in Reinforcement Packs?

Oh, one last question. I notice that the game keeps track of an ELO (or skill rating) for me. When I select a (not practice) duel does the game attempt to match me up with someone of similar ELO (or skill rating)?

r3tsa
09-18-2012, 05:50 PM
For your questions: yes it's the only way to get heroes atm and yes system is trying to fing similar ELO.