PDA

View Full Version : Balance Infect Ability

speedhealer128
09-17-2012, 05:17 AM
This need be like MTG with 10 infect stack you win, cuz they have low damage, this force you fight vs creature, or they ignore you infect creature and just atack your heroe and they win more fast for the damage, if we got this change we can fight vs creature or atack heroe plz balance !!

Sorry for bad english

pod11
09-17-2012, 05:36 AM
INfect doenst add on retaliate.
Its not doing anything vs player.
its stacks are simply low ( 1-2)
its delayed effect.
Creatures having infect for some reason have much lower stars then inferno sweep atack / no retaliate guys that do ful ldamage to multiple targets....

infect as it is . is a big joke.

same as incorporeal. Feature idea might be good, but its on creatures with stats that wont let them be hard to kill anyways.
rare dragon that has incorporeal feat and cost 8 resource has weaker stats than reaver that cost 4 resource in infrno.

speedhealer128
09-17-2012, 06:12 AM
well i feel ok infect vs creature cuz infect stack or your creature can die but you know the other creature gona die for the infect debuff, the big problem is vs the heroe you have low dmg and ability dont work in heroes for that reason should be with 10 infect stacks win,

pod11
09-17-2012, 06:32 AM
anyways developers probably dont even read our feedback.

Le.Rancord
09-17-2012, 06:51 AM
All infect and incorpreal beasts have been buffed. Infact they have quit high hp and are seen alot of play online.

Ure points stay valid, but dont forget, that a creature once infected will die. Atm i think its fine as it is, question will be, when ppl got bigger cardpools, if they are still usefull. Sweep attack is of coursean awesome abillity, but if u positionure creatures in zic zac its irrelevant. Only inferno mirror i suffer against it. (teleporting cerberus with innerfire :p

Anyway since all incorp and infect creatures just have been buffed and see quit some play its to early to completly change all of them again. (the zombie and the putrid lamasu are very good. Fate spinner could add a 2nd retaliation though.

speedhealer128
09-17-2012, 07:01 AM
ofc they are good vs creature i like but the problem is vs the heroe weak dmg and dont afect infect ability is very weak

pod11
09-17-2012, 07:02 AM
They have been buffed? they do 1 or 2 infect, and most ogf them have 1 or 2 atack.
THey dont have enough life to stay alive abainst cheaper onferno creature, and they have been BUFFED?

inferno creats got 2x or 3x more atack and same life.
It doesnt matter if i can infect them if i wont stay alive to even atack, and infect dont apply on retaliate.
not to mention creature with 3x my atack kill me 3x faster !

pod11
09-17-2012, 07:04 AM
oh, and position creatures?

If you have to defend 3 adjacent lines you cant avoid inferno multitargeting. and for some reason those multitarget cratures got both high atack and defense.

Le.Rancord
09-17-2012, 07:14 AM
Well necro has a good mis of melee flyers and range, it is a piece of cake to to position correctly. If he has 3 sweeper on adjactant lines, what did u do early game then?

Why not just use a geysir to clear them all instantly? I know I do it like that, why cant u? Against hero infect are kinda dull, but since u win lategame there is no need to damage race. You control the board and slowly deal damage. If u dont like that playstyle u need to switch to another faction.

pod11
09-17-2012, 07:38 AM
geyser is ****ing RARe that is not in necro starter deck and i stil ldont even have 1 after im alrready lvl 10
and i need 4 of those to deal with their commons? ?

Le.Rancord
09-17-2012, 07:45 AM
Finally a result. :) yes problem then is ure cardpool and not balance issues. U can still position ure creatures so sweep doesnt matter. After all demented is 2/0/3 while neophyte is 2/0/4 so u got the better stats. Refreshing spring on a 2 damage ally or on plague skeleton, and down he is. Ice wall is still around. Ice spikes is uncommon. Hell hounds are weak, and having 3 out of 4 demented cahnces are so slim. And even so, then u just play stronger creatured.

There are enough ways, just use one of them.

pod11
09-17-2012, 07:48 AM
also sweep is no tthe only thing, inferno also got 6/4/4 creatures that colst only 4 resource. at the time it come into play i have nothing that can stop them or kill enemy as fast.
in fact these 4 resource creatures beat any 6-8 resource necro creature hands down.

pod11
09-17-2012, 07:52 AM
yea dude, card pool might be a problem ,since inferno is dominating tournaments without loosing any duel with just starter deck ( well not anymore after 2 tournies), and got everything they want.

speedhealer128
09-17-2012, 07:53 AM
i just get 3 geyser is more easy to win vs inferno but still they need buff infect vs heroe xD

pod11
09-17-2012, 07:56 AM
right even if i loose all my progress and start new game as inferno im 3 days behind those whi knew what to pick.
i cant win tourny with necro deck since its completely dominated by inferno
and icant trade for cards i need BECOUSE THERE IS NO ****ING TRADE!

Le.Rancord
09-17-2012, 07:57 AM
They dont loose, cause they leave instant when not perfect starting hand, and u dont get a loss for that. I beat inferno with all my decks, but i loose some as well. And every faction does it. Infect doesnt need anything against heroes, after all sweep dpesnt work vs heroes either ;)

pod11
09-17-2012, 07:58 AM
im not going to spend a single penny on game with such balance issues, and wont stick around long either if tis not fixed FAST.

Why is there no trade option in collecting game anyways?

It should be like first thing to add.

speedhealer128
09-17-2012, 08:00 AM
i just get 3 geyser and is more easy win vs inferno but they still need buff infect vs heroe xD

speedhealer128
09-17-2012, 08:03 AM
dude you gona compara dmg inferno creature vs dmg necro creature good joke

pod11
09-17-2012, 08:04 AM
Cood, cool, just get 3 specific rare cards with no trade option, and no way to get gold becouse source is dominated by 1 faction.
HOW am i suposed to do it?

speedhealer128
They have no tradeoffs for that damage so you bet im gonna compare.
they have no stat lacking.

speedhealer128
09-17-2012, 08:07 AM
i was saying for le.rancord sweep atack dont work heroe cuz dont need very high dmg but necro very low dmg in atack vs heroe

pod11
09-17-2012, 08:24 AM
Most players in tournament play inferno, especially on top. That sais enoug h about balance really.

Tarragon
09-17-2012, 09:23 AM
I have to say, that the factions look pretty balanced. The problem with inferno is, that this faction has is best cards in common slot, so it is stronger at the beginning. The other factions need their uncommens to get this strong. Another problem is, that beginners dont know how to formate their creatures against inferno and so sweap attack seems overpowered.

Aza404
09-17-2012, 09:29 AM
Hi guys,

As you know, the game is still young and it still needs a lot of balancing if we want to make it perfect (or at least as close to perfect as we can).
So thanks for your feedback, I will be passing it on to the devs!

Bes,
Aza

Le.Rancord
09-17-2012, 09:39 AM
The only problem is, that u simply cannot ignore juggernaut or ravager, because of the damage output. But having low healf hurts them. As mentioned, I beat inferno with different factions, and some decks do it without rares (allthough i wdd my paos to any deck i play normally)

speedhealer128
09-17-2012, 09:44 AM
now i get more spell i can win much easy vs inferno but still need affect infect vs heroe xD dont gona help alot but you can win a few game for that buff ;)

Chompman
09-17-2012, 10:35 AM
Doing one damage per infect on heroes can be very strong to the point where you could simply wait them out with some quick infects.

Constant damage like that with low heroes hp will be too strong.

Le.Rancord
09-17-2012, 11:59 AM
Infect on hero, would be totally imbalance. Btw nergal can now put a poison counter directly on an enemy unit, rather than deal 1 damage to each ally with a poison counter.

speedhealer128
09-17-2012, 07:21 PM
you guys confuse infect on heroe is no that stronk if you get 10 infect stack win that means you need have like 5or 7 creature with infect and this is 1 or 2 infect dmg that means you need atack like 6 with 1 and 2 with 2 like MTG no op just balance for low base dmg they have

Chompman
09-17-2012, 07:40 PM
We mean having infect do damage each turn based on how many infection tokens are on the hero not the 10 per win as that can work in a way.

speedhealer128
09-17-2012, 08:24 PM
looks you never before play MTG that is work there. example balance creature cost 3 with infect have 2 dmg and infect 1 vs creature cost 3 with no infect have 3 or 4 dmg and creature cost 4 with infect have 2 dmg infect 2 vs creature cost 4 with no infect have 5 or 6 dmg now calculate with no infect in heroe they win more fast but with infect in heroe you win in the same time that is balance

Chompman
09-17-2012, 08:31 PM
I did play mtg a long time ago and infect at that time was largely useless and infect didn't constantly damage you every turn then but if you got so much you lost the game.

Dealing damage every turn based on the amount of counters would not work here but if you get enough to loose the game could work with some work in the game.

Constant damage from the poison counters with no way to get it or low amount of heals for heroes in many decks would make it very overpowered as in some other ccg's that does that and it results in nerfing the creatures a lot then.

pod11
09-17-2012, 09:22 PM
Infect should add damage when hitting champion, simply +1 - +2 damage, becouse these creatures have too low atack.

Also infect should be applied on retaliation.To often my creatures die without doing anything becouse for some reason it doesnt work on retaliation.

RavenLord1994
09-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Infect should add damage when hitting champion, simply +1 - +2 damage, becouse these creatures have too low atack.

Also infect should be applied on retaliation.To often my creatures die without doing anything becouse for some reason it doesnt work on retaliation.

you cant balance a TCG/CCG by looking at the attack stat and ignore every playstyle that requires more advanced tactics than playing the creature with the highest attack and stomp everything
in your path with it

Hydroopl
09-17-2012, 09:49 PM

To be honest I can't believe these proposals are real... Infect on hero, when there is no option to dispell it. Second thing, look at HP pool of plague zombie and fate spinnel -5 and 7. Infect on retaliation? In that way we will see in game mostly creatures with retaliation ressi. I think you don't understand necro faction - long game, graveyards, discarding enemy most dangerous units by 2 cards that destroy enemy NO MATTER WHAT THEY HP POOL IS, you have curse of netherworld (3 heal, 3 dmg to enemy units) which one is probably the most powerful card in necro arsenal. Atropos is still broken and heroes have the best combinations of spells (nergal with mass regen). You don't need to have big damage, enemy will just run out of cards in his hand or on battlefield. When something will go wrong, you have card that ressurects all units killed in previous turn

speedhealer128
09-17-2012, 09:54 PM
no option to dispell it wtf this guys you dont see infect dmg creature vs heroe lol so bad

Hydroopl
09-17-2012, 09:59 PM
no option to dispell it wtf this guys you dont see infect dmg creature vs heroe lol so bad
Sorry I can't understand this sentence now.

Give me example of one card that completely cures from infect, just one simple example at this moment. Even if you mean addition to standard damage, it is not needed. You can build rush deck on necro, but there are easier ways to win

speedhealer128
09-17-2012, 10:03 PM
i mean heroe no creature and creature cant dispell but the problem with atack creature with melee infect the problem is the retalition you always recieve dmg for that is balance vs creature but no vs heroe

pod11
09-18-2012, 06:25 AM
Hydroopl
i suggested to have infect add DAMAGE to heroes not apply infect on heroes.

For example if creature had infect 2 it would do damage against heroe as tough it had + 2 atack.

Le.Rancord
09-18-2012, 07:12 AM
Well just looking at infect units:

Plague Skeleton (fine but limited)
Plague Zombie (good card, lamasu also does only 2 on hero)
Fate Spinner (to weak, necro really struggles on 4 drop)
Putrid Lamasu (strong and balance)
Fate Weaver (dont need this monster to deal even more damage)

So I personally see the problem on fate spinner (head over to his tuesday card debate) and maybee plague skeleton, but with Dark Assassin lingering ghost and neophyte u got plenty of other good 2 drops.