PDA

View Full Version : Little feedback

Vollaggro
09-14-2012, 11:14 PM
Hello there,

im posting my firstlook now after i played around 2 hours of the open beta now and i want to share my thoughts:

First off most important fact: The game is fun and thats what matters. The board is something new to TCG and its a good way to put it down like that.
I dont quite understand why i actually never heard of the game before. I really found it by accident so some more commercial would be nice and ull create quite a large community for sure.
Balancing wise i cant say much yet. I played the tutorial and around 10 games with the Inferno starter and it seems to be quite nice.
Forum should be more active if the players follow the call. I hope for it.

Server: for the fact it is open beta i think some timeouts are quite normal.
I think i have a bug at the moment: Server status say ONLINE but it wants to update (0b/0b) and nothing happens. Dont know. :confused:

Well short story short: do some commercial for this game and you will have more success than u may expect. ;) Its a really fun game.

Greetings,
Vollaggro

Epic.Leadin
09-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Hi all,

As the mate above me, I got into the open beta yesterday, so far I've finished the campaign available and I've bought 2x18k gold packs and a premium Hero pack. I like the game but I se the next flaws:

- newbies like me will have it really hard to improve w/o paying because of the ELO based matching mode. I mean, having ELO 1 I've been matched with ELO 20-50 so far, which seeing the top ELO leaderboard (above 500 ELO) seems logic, but I don't think so; I have lvl 3 (thanks to finishing the campaing and losing some PvP matches) so I could afford for what I stated above, people with lvl 5+ is likely to have at least two fold the amount of cards I have, which becomes terribly unbalancing. Imho I think there should be a first step matching system where people under lvl5 were matched so they could lvl up faster and become competitive players.

- I guess that the variety of cards will be increased with time but I can't avoid stating the low number of creatures available for each faction, which makes all decks really similar (as long as you see the Hero you know what will you see).

- Premium cards seem a bit silly for me as they can be the same cards that you find "non-Premium"; of course there are "Premium Cards" which are great (I think that 2 or 3 out of 9 for me so far), but knowing that you can get 3 "shiny" normal cards doesn't look like worth the extra gold. Talking of that, I asume that Premium cards are considered as different cards so you can, in fact, have 8 copies of some cards (I'm asking because I haven't been able to check)

I've played other TCG and I think that character market (with % tax for Ubisoft) would make it really more interesting.

Thanks for reading

Ch3rryAC
09-15-2012, 11:57 AM
- Premium cards seem a bit silly for me as they can be the same cards that you find "non-Premium"; of course there are "Premium Cards" which are great (I think that 2 or 3 out of 9 for me so far), but knowing that you can get 3 "shiny" normal cards doesn't look like worth the extra gold. Talking of that, I asume that Premium cards are considered as different cards so you can, in fact, have 8 copies of some cards (I'm asking because I haven't been able to check)

Premium Cards are PREMIUM, they are for show-off, not to be stronger than others, and THAT'S GOOD THING! ;)
Also, your assumption is wrong, you can't have more than 4 copies of single card in deck (Premium and Normal combined).

Epic.Leadin
09-15-2012, 01:05 PM
Premium Cards are PREMIUM, they are for show-off, not to be stronger than others, and THAT'S GOOD THING! ;)
Also, your assumption is wrong, you can't have more than 4 copies of single card in deck (Premium and Normal combined).

I just realized that :o thank you anyway. Anyway now I feel a bit more stupid for paying more to get "shiny" cards... I was checking my collection and almost half ofthe "premium" were common :p anyway I keep all the other statements after some matches