PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Progress with CustomGame

NakiCoTony
09-14-2012, 05:35 PM
Greetings.

My only problem with this game is the same as with any other Online TCG-s.
That is : There is NO PROGRESS WHEN YOU PLAY IT WITH / AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS.

And for me a TCG is about playing it with your friends and buddies for fun.
If you feel like it you enter a big tournament alone or enter together. But most of the times I play it with my best buddies.
It would be lovely if we could create our own tournaments in custom games, and while playing we could advance at least a little.

SO please if you would be so kind and add the feature, that custom games can gain resources.. xp / gold. ( ofc not as much as normal games but something like 30% of it.) that would give your game a little more attention, at least from hardcore TCG guilds.
Thank you for your consideration.

NakiCoTony
09-16-2012, 05:40 PM
When we play tournaments, each entry buys around 5 booster pack per tournament that he/she drops in "the pile."

That's the win / loose pile. Basically that pack of cards are the entry fee and the rewards.
When a game is ended the winner draws 4 cards and the looser 2 from the pile, and they can both keep only 1 card, and put back the rest.
This way each players got some rewards and a chance of obtaining something great even if he/she lost a round.

And i'd love to see something like this in your game. Or at least some progress like after 5 games the winner gets 2 random cards and the looser gets 1.

I'd love to hear from your thoughts (forum) on this one.

Thank you,
Yours Naki ^^

Discomfort2
09-16-2012, 07:19 PM
I like this idea!
Two players can play a match bringing 6250 gold entry fee.
At the end they could draft a booster
Winner of course would start
Winnet choose 1 card then looser and so on ...

NakiCoTony
09-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Well this can be a Custom Tournament.
But we would need a Custom Game / Practice game where we get gold and xp as reward, or a token that we can exchange into random cards.

Since one game took us usually 30 minutes, I'd be glad if after 1 or 2 hours of gameplay we could both get 1 random card.