PDA

View Full Version : +50% gold and a few other balance whines

Zudegia
09-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Let's start off with the +50% gold thing:

If you win a ranked duel match, you will gain something like 700 to 800 gold. If you lose, it's something like 300. 2000 gold will get you +50% gold for the next five ranked matches.
Assuming you win them all with 800 gold: 5x(0.5x800) which will result in 2000 gold. so in the BEST case, you will get your money back. Where is the sense in this or am I just not getting as much gold as I could?

Then there are a few other things about the Inferno deck, which I play.

VS Haven: I was told that you must use damage spells in this match up (fthe adjacent one, the pillar one and the single dmg one) but isn't this a bit stupid that a max of 12 cards in your deck are the counter to a whole god**** deck? I've seen matches which start with two holy praterorians or whatever, then an elite squire and you can't do anything. You're just gonna die.

VS Necro: Why does it seem that every necro unit is so much better? Plague zombie, the flying sphinx like thingy, plague skeleton are the best examples of early-game rape. Even in late game if they land one hit, infect will kill you eventually, probably sooner than later. I actually have suggestion to fix this: Make Infect deal damage at the END of the infected units turn. This way it would make so much more sense.

I hear the Inferno deck gets very strong when you have certain cards but I just can't see it happening VS good Haven/Necro decks...

Le.Rancord
09-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Gold and xp boost are rly bad lol.

I dunno what u play, but i think 3 fireballs enough (im at 409 rating) to deal with every faction. I posted my deck in deck section btw.

Plague skeletons are bad. U have juggernaut and lilim, wich are super strong. Or lol ravager. Just sned ure juggs ravager in an empty line and necro has a big problem, especially when backed up by firebolts inner fire and teleport.

Chances are not that high that haven, rly has that kind of start. If u play a inferno bestdown, then his best hand is a pain for u. Noone forces u to play a fast deck though. Usually some clever sweep attacks with innerfire boosted cerberus, can bring u quit far. Since the guards are adjactant and do allmost no damage, fireball is awesome here .

Zudegia
09-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Gold and xp boost are rly bad lol.

I dunno what u play, but i think 3 fireballs enough (im at 409 rating) to deal with every faction. I posted my deck in deck section btw.

Plague skeletons are bad. U have juggernaut and lilim, wich are super strong. Or lol ravager. Just sned ure juggs ravager in an empty line and necro has a big problem, especially when backed up by firebolts inner fire and teleport.

Chances are not that high that haven, rly has that kind of start. If u play a inferno bestdown, then his best hand is a pain for u. Noone forces u to play a fast deck though. Usually some clever sweep attacks with innerfire boosted cerberus, can bring u quit far. Since the guards are adjactant and do allmost no damage, fireball is awesome here .

Well one of the problems is that without fireballs you're screwed and I just got only one. Oh the rush build is yours, it's very good!

I don't think they're bad since if it hits your units even once, they'll die eventually. Even jugger and ravager will die on a max of 3 turns. I agree, ravager and lilim are very good but necro has some imba counters like that death seal to deal with those. But the real sickness comes in the later units of necro. Banshee, ghost dragon, archlich, upgraded-shpinxguy are all so very sick