PDA

View Full Version : question about ravenshield for ps2

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 07:31 PM
will u be able to play ravenshield online for ps2?

XyZspineZyX
07-30-2003, 07:31 PM
will u be able to play ravenshield online for ps2?

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2003, 09:26 AM
Sorry to tell you this I really wanted it to but it has been canceled on PS2 say's it right here http://ps2.ign.com/objects/482/482745.html?ui=gamefinder
RTreDD wrote:
- will u be able to play ravenshield online for ps2?
-
-

XyZspineZyX
08-02-2003, 09:32 PM
hahahaha! PC rulez all games!

----------------------------------------
My Computer Specs:
- Model: HP Pavilion 700 Series
- CPU: 3.06Ghz
- Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition
- Hard Drive: 145 GB 7200 RPM
- RAM: 1024 (1 GB) MB PC 2100 DDR
- CD/DVD Drive: 16x DVD-ROM Drive
- CD/DVD Drive for second bay: 4x DVD+RW/DVD-RW Drive
- Graphic Card: 128 MB DDR ATI Radeon 9700 Pro.
- Sound Card: SB Live! 5.1
- Klipsch Speakers: ProMedia 5.1 Speakers Soround Sound
- Mouse Keyboard: Wireless Mouse and Keyboard, Optical PS2 Mouse

XyZspineZyX
08-03-2003, 05:46 AM
I really am very angry about that, and X-Box going around thinking they can buy every ****ing thing they see, which is what they do because they can. They go and make Raven Shield exclusive to X-Box and PC (I'm just guessing that this is what happened). I was really looking forward to playing with my friends online with my PS2. Well, if it has to do with the PS2 not having the capabilities to handle the graphics or whatever, then lets just hope that the PS3 does what they say it can do, with this "cell" thing. We also need to see more stuff from Nintendo, not just GameBoy and crap.

XyZspineZyX
08-03-2003, 07:09 AM
It WILL be coming to PS2. Just not in 2003. Official word is that the release will be the same as what happened with Splinter Cell.

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 12:27 AM
Yes then everything will repeat it self after Greedy Xbox users complaing about Rainbow six 3 coming to the PS2.
Agent-Madison wrote:
- It WILL be coming to PS2. Just not in 2003. Official
- word is that the release will be the same as what
- happened with Splinter Cell.
-
-

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 08:44 AM
You dumb asses why would you buy a gay PS2 they are sh*t, You cant blame UBI for going on a Xbox exclusive, PS2 is on its end and I think UBI Recognises that.

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 08:02 PM
DonTickles wrote:
- I really am very angry about that, and X-Box going
- around thinking they can buy every ****ing thing
- they see, which is what they do because they can.
- They go and make Raven Shield exclusive to X-Box and
- PC (I'm just guessing that this is what happened).
- I was really looking forward to playing with my
- friends online with my PS2. Well, if it has to do
- with the PS2 not having the capabilities to handle
- the graphics or whatever, then lets just hope that
- the PS3 does what they say it can do, with this
- "cell" thing. We also need to see more stuff from
- Nintendo, not just GameBoy and crap.
-
-
-
-
-
Couple thigs wrong with that post. One being that xbox is not a person, its an object. Objects can't buy things, unless its a name fraud. You go on saying how microsoft buys games to make them exclusive, yet you think sony and nintendo don't? You think Rockstar just HANDED Sony GTA? Second, PS3 won't have the "cell" technology. (which, sounds hyped anyways, because how can it be x1000 times better then the fastest computer out now?) Besides that, the "cell" chips won't be done until 2007 the earliest, and thats not counting mass production, and im sure Sony is not going to wait two years longer just to put out the PS3.

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2003, 12:17 AM
hehe! good points grandorth /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif These console wars will go on for generations until we get the nintendo x-station or GameBoxStation or whatever but does anyone know if RS3 will be online for PS2 or not?!

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2003, 03:44 AM
Well I was about to get one untill I heard that the PS2 was coming out with a LOTR: Two Towers game. And we still have Grand Theft Auto.

Message Edited on 08/07/0302:47AM by SCfan1983

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2003, 04:11 AM
sam636 wrote:
- You dumb asses why would you buy a gay PS2 they are
- sh*t, You cant blame UBI for going on a Xbox
- exclusive, PS2 is on its end and I think UBI
- Recognises that.
-
-
-
-
-

How old are you 8? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif.

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2003, 05:20 AM
Anyway why r u ps2 f**ks in a xbox fourm ? u guys r gona get sh*t any message you post

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2003, 06:45 AM
Well I do still respect the Xbox & I'm sure people with consoles do beacause they do still have great games like Halo & that new Star Wars one I would have liked playing so you can still give me respect I'm not a console war type of person.

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 06:13 AM
well..... about it being xbox and pc exclusive is good b/c the ps2 and gamecube do not have enough power as much as the pc and xbox do (hard drives DO make a difference!!!!)

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 07:00 AM
HAHA! ps2 is getting the crappy/buggy pc game? sucks to be a ps2er. lol.