PDA

View Full Version : Who is erodito?

lothario-da-be
09-10-2012, 08:04 PM
I keep hearing the name erodito on the forums. Who is he? He never got mentioned in the game.

im3jia
09-10-2012, 08:08 PM
"Erudito was either an individual or a collective of several people who possessed one goal to directly oppose Abstergo Industries, and make various secretive truths about the corporation known. Though it was unclear whether Erudito was one or many people, evidence did suggest that the idea of a collection of several independent users was more likely. Despite this, the members who made up the Erudito Collective were united by their common purpose. Erudito often made use of e-mails to spread such information, some of them coming into contact with Desmond Miles and the participants in Abstergo's Project Legacy."

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Erudito

lothario-da-be
09-10-2012, 08:11 PM
A 3th faction? ( maybe just 1 person)

Slayer_WTF
09-10-2012, 08:14 PM
A 3th faction? ( maybe just 1 person)

No, it's a collective.

LightRey
09-10-2012, 08:26 PM
No, it's a collective.
This is not known for certain.

IceHot100
09-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Erudito Industries, it's symbol is similar to abstergo's, Erudito is opposing Abstergo. Don't know if they are helping the Assassins. Or maybe Erudito is an/are Assassin/Assassins

pacmanate
09-10-2012, 08:56 PM
No, it's a collective.

Or you could read the first reply.

pacmanate
09-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Erudito Industries, it's symbol is similar to abstergo's, Erudito is opposing Abstergo. Don't know if they are helping the Assassins. Or maybe Erudito is an/are Assassin/Assassins

That is because it is Abstergos logo, just flipped and stuff

Sorry for double post.

Slayer_WTF
09-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Or you could read the first reply.

The formula was "It 'a faction or a single person?", and I answered it.

pacmanate
09-10-2012, 09:05 PM
The formula was "It 'a faction or a single person?", and I answered it.

Yeah but the "fact" in this case is that it is unkown if Erodito is one person or a collection of people, it says in the AC:R multiplayer folder thingys.

Slayer_WTF
09-10-2012, 09:09 PM
I think it's unlikely to be a man. If it really is only one, it is really good!

Aphex_Tim
09-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Fun fact: You can use the letters in Erudito to spell Auditore minus the A.

freddie_1897
09-10-2012, 09:14 PM
at first i thought it was clay kaczmareck after copying himself into the abstergo database. but that theory had flaws. so i actually think it could have been his dad. i do think its someone we've heard of, but isn't a main character

MT4K
09-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Fun fact: You can use the letters in Erudito to spell Auditore minus the A.

If it's missing the A then it's not spelling it.... :p.

freddie_1897
09-10-2012, 09:25 PM

nonsense. he's spelling it. he's just spelling it wrong

SixKeys
09-10-2012, 09:28 PM
at first i thought it was clay kaczmareck after copying himself into the abstergo database. but that theory had flaws. so i actually think it could have been his dad. i do think its someone we've heard of, but isn't a main character

Why does everyone keep bringing up this theory about Clay's dad? There is absolutely nothing in the games indicating he's a hacker type, in fact he seemed like a very average blue-collar, no-nonsense kind of guy. It might as well be Clay's mom if we're going with the "but they killed his son!" motive.

De Filosoof
09-11-2012, 12:46 AM
We are Erudito. We are legion. We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us.

tarrero
09-11-2012, 01:02 AM
That question is yet to be answered..........

LoyalACFan
09-11-2012, 02:10 AM
My pet theory is that Erudito is Daniel Cross and possibly a few other Abstergo employees. You have to think; the time gap between the last time we saw Cross (2002-ish?) and the appearance of Erudito was over a decade. He still trusted Abstergo in '02, but they treated him like a pawn. If he ever found out how he was being manipulated, he would be none too happy about it. And as a member of the Inner Sanctum, it would explain how Erudito knows so much about the workings of the Templars.

Yeah, I know, in the multiplayer videos, he was assigned to kill William Miles and he seemed perfectly willing to do so. But it could have been an act. If he was dispatched with Abstergo's top killers, he could use the opportunity to kill them off, save William, and return to Abstergo and say "yeah, the Assassins ambushed us, I barely escaped with my life."

Or he could just be crazy... Dude spent like a year in the Animus. Maybe he's got a split personality and half of him wants to help the Assassins. Either way, I think Cross is involved with Erudito.

kriegerdesgottes
09-11-2012, 03:32 AM

haha that's exactly what I was just thinking.

Poodle_of_Doom
09-11-2012, 04:11 AM
Do you folks think this will be something that will get revealed in the next game?

pacmanate
09-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Do you folks think this will be something that will get revealed in the next game?

Definately maybe. It best be!

Poodle_of_Doom
09-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Definately maybe. It best be!

I'd hope so. This is something that is reletively vital to the story. I really hope they rap this whole thing up, and tie up all their loose ends.