PDA

View Full Version : Limited or Freedom..?

WenDMegs
09-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Currently I'm confused whether to go with Freedom Edition or the Limited Edition..

The Freedom has two special single player missions (Lost Mayan Ruins & Ghost of War), while the Limited only has the Mayan Ruins mission.
But the Limited also offers extra stuffs that I'm also interested, namely the metal belt buckle & colonial flag.

If Ubi would release the Ghost of War mission as separate DLC for later, I think I'm going with Limited, but anyway, any suggestions, guys? It's only less than 2 months away before the release of AC3.. :(

Kestrel_OvO
09-10-2012, 08:07 PM
It is very likely the DLC will be available at some point after the game is released, for a price of course. I suggest going with the Limited Edition if you're more interested in the belt buckle and flag than the statue.

lothario-da-be
09-10-2012, 08:10 PM
I pre-orderd freedom edition but i live in Belgium. But if i had to choose between limited or freedom i'd take the freedom edition.

IceHot100
09-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Don't know about the Xbox 360 players, but the "Vlad's prison" mission is free for the PS3. It was an pre order exclusive, I think. So get the Limited Edition

pacmanate
09-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Get the Freedom Edition. The flag won't be as cool as you think and that belt buckle looks like a thin piece of metal.

Free_Hidings
09-10-2012, 09:30 PM
If I were you I would go for the one that offers the most in game content. The flags and belt buckles and all that don't interest me at all, as I am buying the game for entertainment, not decoration. But if they are very important to you, the missions and charactors / outfits etc are available for DLC down the road

kriegerdesgottes
09-11-2012, 03:38 AM
You can't even get both unless you import. The LE is only available in NA and the Freedom Edition is for the Europeans. I have to say I think we may have finally gotten a better deal this time. Especially now that we get the journal. I know the ps3 exclusive content is free but I'm sure the other DLC will eventually become available except for the hour of ps3 exclusive DLC. That will probably never become available to Xbox users.

deskp
09-11-2012, 04:58 AM
Get the ubiworkshop edition!

SevketErhat
09-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Get the ubiworkshop edition!

Why ? There are no DLCs in that one and I already have pre-ordered the second encyclopedia so long ago