PDA

View Full Version : Getting money

mcswain1965
09-10-2012, 12:17 AM
I am new to gaming and new to the game. I have just started and want to buy medicine and I found a doctor but it says I don't have enough money. How do I get money? Thanks everyone!
I am playing on an XBOX 360

Assassin_M
09-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Maybe you should`v kept it in one thread ? Since making too many threads is considered spamming, but nonetheless, You can get Money by Pickpocketing, Finding treasure chests, completing side missions, completing story missions and (If its ACB) Selling stuff..also the economy system allows Money generation when you buy Properties..

You can get generated money from banks..

naran6142
09-10-2012, 04:16 AM
I am new to gaming and new to the game. I have just started and want to buy medicine and I found a doctor but it says I don't have enough money. How do I get money? Thanks everyone!
I am playing on an XBOX 360

Dont worry there is absolutely no shortage of money in the AC games :p

Calvarok
09-10-2012, 07:08 AM
In Reveations (Which I think he's playing) getting money is actually quite difficult starting out.

LightRey
09-10-2012, 07:10 AM
In Reveations (Which I think he's playing) getting money is actually quite difficult starting out.
It is? o_O

HisSpiritLives
09-10-2012, 09:46 AM

I always had some problem with income in Revelations .

pacmanate
09-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Revelations... I just stole from the poor and gave it to the needy, aka me.

Kytr
09-10-2012, 11:42 PM
The easy way at the start is to pick pocket. Hold down the fast walk button and walk into people, then away. Once in a while you will get caught -- knock them out with fists. You can also kill guards and loot the bodies. Medicine is fairly cheap; it shouldn't take long to get what you need.

almostmorning
09-28-2012, 01:14 PM
@LightRey: Playing difficult mode? (just buy the most necessary armour (if you need any at all) and weapons, investing the rest into building the city)