PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what you think AC3 will be or what you hope it will be.

CholericCrest
09-09-2012, 02:27 AM
im hoping that the BAM system will be in there but more in depth with character assassins.

As big as revelations maybe but more customization and stuff. I hate how easy it looks your an assassin not a soldier BAM in assassins creed would be sweet because you couldnt take on 20 dudes without serious time and backup would actually be usefull.

I hope we can station like maybe 12 assassins in the cities and in the wilderness. And youll see them on rooftops an sometimes youll get a warning that an assassin is being attacked or chased so youll have to assist him or order another assassin to back him up. And depending where you are youll have those assassins help you. So like John will be in boston and running water will be in New york so whilst in boston youll never see running water in the town.

And you can outfit your assassins with certain apparel and weapons. So if you give a dude a dagger hell be able to be more stealthy than lets say a dude with a sword.

Now you can change there clothes and aspects of there clothing. So at some point Boston is in british control and if you have John and Bill assigned on patrol and there wearing American colonial style clothing and colors theyll be chased and attacked more frequent then Thom wearing red and English style clothing. Theyll all be attacked because there assassins but more if there wearing opposing clothing than those garrisoning the town.

Locopells
09-09-2012, 02:33 AM
Whoa dude - paragraphs!

I get what you're saying though - some of that's been confirmed for the game, other bits they're not talking about.

BBALive
09-09-2012, 02:36 AM
The best game in the series.

Assassin_M
09-09-2012, 02:38 AM
The best game in the series.
This man just sums it all up.:)

Thank you:)

Layytez
09-09-2012, 02:40 AM
The best game of the year.
:)

kriegerdesgottes
09-09-2012, 03:05 AM
After playing the last 4 games I just ask one thing from Ubisoft DO NOT DESYNCH ME FOR NOT PLAYING YOUR WAY. If they just stop doing that I'm sure it'll be the best AC game so far/game of the year.

Vex_Assassin
09-09-2012, 03:28 AM
Game of the Year.

Legendz54
09-09-2012, 03:29 AM
I want the Frontier to be a living, breathing exciting environment every time i enter it. I want to be cautious of the dangerous animals.

Sickull
09-09-2012, 03:30 AM
I want to be able to slide across something like a table while shooting either a pistol or an arrow at somebody like Watch Dogs/Sleeping Dogs.

CholericCrest
09-09-2012, 03:32 AM
or walk into a templar ambush?

LoyalACFan
09-09-2012, 04:07 AM
After playing the last 4 games I just ask one thing from Ubisoft DO NOT DESYNCH ME FOR NOT PLAYING YOUR WAY.

Huh? They only desynch you for dying and getting caught.

Legendz54
09-09-2012, 04:40 AM

he wants to kill civillians :/

LoyalACFan
09-09-2012, 04:45 AM
he wants to kill civillians :/

Oh. :nonchalance:

kriegerdesgottes
09-09-2012, 06:42 AM

No I don't want to kill civilians I don't want to be desynched for getting caught. That is ******ed and totally against what AC is. The whole point is to play the game and make your kills the way you want to. I hate being forced to be stealthy and Brotherhood and even Revelations could have been so much better but I ended up just frustrated and annoyed because I get desynched for not playing the way Ubisoft wants me to play.

BATISTABUS
09-09-2012, 06:51 AM
I expect nothing less than the best game I've ever played in my life and a clean sweep of "Game of the Year" awards from every reviewer. ;)

misterB2001
09-09-2012, 08:21 AM
For it to be as much, if not more, of a jump forward as ACII was to ACI. I would dearly love for them to have groups of templars/ soldiers actively hunting us as our notoriety increases.

pacmanate
09-09-2012, 08:43 AM
I hope AC3 sells more than CoD. I know it never will, but this game DESERVES more recognition in the gaming community.

HisSpiritLives
09-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Best Game Ever Made 10/10 :D

lothario-da-be
09-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Best game i ever played only then ac3 does what it should do for me then.
my 3 favorite games are ac2 acb and acr so its not that hard:)

guitargod33
09-09-2012, 05:31 PM
What I want it to be? Killer single player experience that is more than just another rehash of ACII. It was a good game, don't get me wrong, but I don't want to play pretty much the same game yet again. I would like there to be more focus on not drawing attention to yourself. In much of ACII/ACB/ACR you can act entirely stupid, and have no consequences, unlike the original AC. Also I agree with whoever mentioned the desync for being "noticed". Now, while I understand certain sequences requiring you to progress unseen, the biggest complaint I had about Brotherhood and Revelations was, what the heck does it matter if a guard sees me right before he dies? I killed him, it's not like he ever had the chance to call for help. I tired very quickly of being desynched because of that.

Also, AC multiplayer is one of the best concepts out there, IMO. But the execution has been terrible. ACB had TERRIBLE game lobbies that took a looooooooong time to set up a game if you didn't have a full party playing. ACR has a broken multiplayer with game mechanics that don't work properly, ridiculous lag issues, and inexcuseable server downtimes. I would like them to fix that with AC3. Realistically, I realize it's not gonna happen, but one can dream.

POP1Fan
09-09-2012, 05:32 PM
The Messiah of Video Games.

rileypoole1234
09-09-2012, 05:53 PM
I agree with the guys that said "the best game in the series."

Not sure why I didn't quote that.

Dralight
09-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Game of the Year.

Pretty much this.

lothario-da-be
09-09-2012, 08:43 PM
The Messiah of Video Games.
Coulden't say it better.

Sushiglutton
09-09-2012, 08:46 PM
I hope and believe that it will be the best game in the franchise by a fairly wide margin. It seems to me like Hutchinson has a bunch of very sound ideas. Hope they don't drop the ball by adding tons of meaningless fetch quests and other types of padding.

Escappa
09-09-2012, 09:41 PM
I hope the main story isn't too short, meaning I don't want 90% of the missions being side missions. This is supposed to be the epic ending of the franchise so I'm hoping for an ending that doesn't feel ''rushed''.

dbuddy101
09-10-2012, 12:52 AM
I want to have a great single player story, an engaging open world where animals and enemies respawn (that is pretty much a given), a great combat system, and the naval gameplay to be able to be freely explored at any time. Sly cooper did that well, I expect this to do the same. Pretty much, it will be the best assassin's creed yet, and the next to last AC i will buy (the last being if they make a victorian england ac).

Vex_Assassin
09-10-2012, 12:57 AM
I hope the main story isn't too short, meaning I don't want 90% of the missions being side missions. This is supposed to be the epic ending of the franchise so I'm hoping for an ending that doesn't feel ''rushed''.

Ending of the franchise? Don't count on that.

Assassin_M
09-10-2012, 12:58 AM
Ending of the franchise? Don't count on that.
Ending of a Saga, Maybe..

But, No.. not the ending of the Franchise xD

Vex_Assassin
09-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Ending of a Saga, Maybe..

But, No.. not the ending of the Franchise xD

Yeah, the ending of Desmond's story maybe, but this is not the last Assassin's Creed game.

Assassin_M
09-10-2012, 01:02 AM
Yeah, the ending of Desmond's story maybe, but this is not the last Assassin's Creed game.
I think its funny how fans of some franchise actually know that there will be another game after the final saga game..

Usually people are not so sure..

Vex_Assassin
09-10-2012, 01:09 AM
I think its funny how fans of some franchise actually know that there will be another game after the final saga game..

Usually people are not so sure..

Well, I think it's rather confirmed there's going to be another AC game after AC3. You don't agree?

I remember hearing a dev in a interview, can't remember if it was Masters or Hutchinson, but he wasn't allowed to say if there was another AC game in the makings at the moment. Also, Hutchinson has stated several times that they absolutely know where the franchise is heading, so it's probably not the last AC game.

Assassin_M
09-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Well, I think it's rather confirmed there's going to be another AC game after AC3. You don't agree?

I remember hearing a dev in a interview, can't remember if it was Masters or Hutchinson, but he wasn't allowed to say if there was another AC game in the makings at the moment. Also, Hutchinson has stated several times that they absolutely know where the franchise is heading, so it's probably not the last AC game.
Probably ? No..

It is not the last game.. FACT

goldiron
09-10-2012, 02:38 AM
I hope this game doesn't have long cutscenes like brotherhood and do a required mission underground. It takes a long time to do those missions. revelation cutscenes were less than brotherhood but still you have to press the menu and go down to skip cutscene.

Assassin_M
09-10-2012, 02:39 AM
I hope this game doesn't have long cutscenes like brotherhood and do a required mission underground. It takes a long time to do those missions. revelation cutscenes were less than brotherhood but still you have to press the menu and go down to skip cutscene.
It will have long Cut scenes and will have Underground Missions...

tarrero
09-10-2012, 03:42 AM
Dyno walk!

CholericCrest
09-10-2012, 03:54 AM
No I don't want to kill civilians I don't want to be desynched for getting caught. That is ******ed and totally against what AC is. The whole point is to play the game and make your kills the way you want to. I hate being forced to be stealthy and Brotherhood and even Revelations could have been so much better but I ended up just frustrated and annoyed because I get desynched for not playing the way Ubisoft wants me to play.

YOUR AN Assassin and reliving there memorize which means your not actually playing it your reliving it seeing what happened so conner did not get caught that means you didnt get caught therefore DONT GET CAUGHT. and plus most of the time if your get caught that means the target gets away because you exposed yourself.

CholericCrest
09-10-2012, 03:57 AM
ac3 should be hard not super easy combo kills. I miss the whole you cant take out an armada of soldiers alone.

Assassin_M
09-10-2012, 03:59 AM
ac3 should be hard not super easy combo kills. I miss the whole you cant take out an armada of soldiers alone.
Yes, you can.. In every AC game you could take out an Army alone..

CholericCrest
09-10-2012, 04:00 AM
Yes, you can.. In every AC game you could take out an Army alone..
did you play AC?

Assassin_M
09-10-2012, 04:02 AM
did you play AC?
What do you think ??

Pfff Of course I did..

NOLA_Assassin
09-10-2012, 04:26 AM
I want a game that gives a more human and down to earth (literally) version of the American Revolution not seen in the few RTS that have the setting.

tarrero
09-10-2012, 04:27 AM

I understand your point, however I really do enjoy those missions, and in fact I think make much more sense than go "the kratos way" and killing the hell out of ALL the guards openly in a restricted area

It is"Ubisoft" way to increase, at least a little bit, the level of difficulty. So I hope a mixture of both "stealth" missions and "free" missions depending of the situation.

By the way, I wish Ubisoft can FINALLY deliver what Metal Gear Solid have been since MGS and that is INTELLIGENT guards!!!! It is pretty dumb that just "taking cover" make AC guards complete forget what just happened a minute ago when "you" slaughtered everyone. It is also ridiculous that guards do not notice one of them is missing and or even worse.... They find a body and continue the same way like nothing happened, Ubisoft should at least increase notoriety, call for reinforcements or make the guards looking more actively for you!!!!! For Seth´s sake haha.

kriegerdesgottes
09-10-2012, 05:40 AM
I think it would be better just to do it the Hitman way which is actually the way it was designed to be in the first place by Patrice. The whole point of AC is freedom and being the actor in a scene. That was what Patrice really wanted for the series. This totally disappeared in Brotherhood and Revelations. It gives you the option to play stealthily if you want but there are people like me who HATE being forced to play without getting caught or else you have to start all over again. It's absolutely infuriating and just ruines the game for me. It is better to let the player decide how they want to reach the target and how they want to kill them. Then you can still play stealthily if you want or you can go in rambo style or you can do a mix of both which is what I usually do. The way Ubisoft is doing it now it just awful.

LoyalACFan
09-10-2012, 06:38 AM
I think it would be better just to do it the Hitman way which is actually the way it was designed to be in the first place by Patrice. The whole point of AC is freedom and being the actor in a scene. That was what Patrice really wanted for the series. This totally disappeared in Brotherhood and Revelations. It gives you the option to play stealthily if you want but there are people like me who HATE being forced to play without getting caught or else you have to start all over again. It's absolutely infuriating and just ruines the game for me. It is better to let the player decide how they want to reach the target and how they want to kill them. Then you can still play stealthily if you want or you can go in rambo style or you can do a mix of both which is what I usually do. The way Ubisoft is doing it now it just awful.

While the term "desynching" is pretty much confined to Assassin's Creed, failing a mission because you got caught is pretty commonplace in all games. And really, you only desynchronize for being caught at times when it would make no sense to be anything but sneaky. Like killing the Baron in ACB. He's got a gun to Pantasilea's head, and if you get caught, she dies and you fail. Or when you're tailing someone to their leader in an Assassination Contract. If they spot you, they're obviously not going to lead you where you need to go.

HisSpiritLives
09-10-2012, 09:53 AM

If you tail someone and you get caught ,what would you do?

Dralight
09-10-2012, 10:31 AM

Why would you want to skip the cutscenes? Or do you mean during replays?

deskp
09-10-2012, 11:24 AM

kill them and loot their body for clues to the information.

Technicaly u could skip the whole tailing part this way, but they should reward you for playing it right/100% synch

rewards for playing right is so much better than getting punished for playing it "wrong"

forced stealth is terrible.

pacmanate
09-10-2012, 02:59 PM
kill them and loot their body for clues to the information.

Technicaly u could skip the whole tailing part this way, but they should reward you for playing it right/100% synch

rewards for playing right is so much better than getting punished for playing it "wrong"

forced stealth is terrible.

Forced stealth isnt terrible all the time.

kriegerdesgottes
09-11-2012, 03:24 AM

adapt! remember!? That is part of the creed! the assassins adapt to circumstance. and by that I mean you can either run or kill everyone. Not everything has to be stealthy. AC was not made to be a pure stealth game. People complaining about not enough stealth ruined it for the rest of us.