PDA

View Full Version : Uplay Crashing :9

Useless_Hodor
09-08-2012, 05:35 PM
after installing windows 8, GRFS graphics looks broken and other thing is that whenever i try to play GRFS (i.e. uplay online) uplay crashes:(
bt GRFS works when uplay is in offline mode.

NEED HELP !!!!!!!!!

dnottis
09-08-2012, 08:05 PM
GR FS isnt supported in Win8 - been told this by support this week. Colors are 8 bit. I fixed uplay by disabling cloud and using offline mode. Otherwise mine crashed too.

ecma4
09-09-2012, 06:15 PM
I've found uplay doesn't crash if you launch GR in safe mode. Next to the play button, there is an arrow/dropdown box, inside there is the safe mode option.

Mr_Shade
09-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Please make sure you are also reporting this to Support - I know some of you have been in contact - however the more tickets they get the better, since it can highlight the need for updates.

Also please remember that drivers may need to be updated to Windows 8 versions - so make sure your sound and graphics drivers are updated.

It's my understanding that certain drivers maybe still in beta, due to the OS not being officially released yet, so please take that under advisement.

ecma4
09-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Please make sure you are also reporting this to Support - I know some of you have been in contact - however the more tickets they get the better, since it can highlight the need for updates.

Also please remember that drivers may need to be updated to Windows 8 versions - so make sure your sound and graphics drivers are updated.

It's my understanding that certain drivers maybe still in beta, due to the OS not being officially released yet, so please take that under advisement.

OK, submitted :)

dnottis
09-10-2012, 07:00 PM
I've opened tickets for the graphics being 720P and they just keep closing them. Yet my game still looks like utter garbage.

I'm sorry Mr_Shade but this game isn't worth my time to report anything anymore. If I find a work around I'll share it, but I'm done with your useless support they suck!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi dnottis, please PM me your ticket number and I will investigate it.

Dundare
11-04-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm unable to install Drive Francisco on windows 8. I left a ticket and have no response. Is Uplay compatible with windows 8?