PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Achievements in AC3

Rogue Agent 035
09-08-2012, 01:42 AM
Outta sheer curiousity...., anyone have an idea as to how many MP achievements will be in AC3? I'm finishing up my 5th walkthrough of Sleeping Dogs in preperation for AC3's release next month an not since AC2 have I ever attained the full 1000GS for the 360, an being that I'm not a die hard MP, I was wantin ta have some kind of idea as to how many of those MP based points I'll have to chase in AC3. Ya know it is of my observation an opinion that the Devs should (when/if) they ever begin development on AC4 make up a seperate dedicated server similar to what Square Enix did with Sleeping Dogs to make it somewhat easier fer us story-based players to obtain those 1000GS points as opposed to havin ta fight our way to that 1000 in MP.

Thank you for you time.... An please.... Be Gentle :D

Rogue Agent 035

Serrachio
09-08-2012, 01:48 AM
Firstly, let me say, getting 1000G in a game is irrelevant. It's superficial, so you shouldn't worry about it.

Secondly, there was a leaked achievement list some time back, and you can find it on the Wiki (it's hidden behind a spoiler box on a forum page), but I would advise that you don't read it if you don't want to spoil AC3 for yourself somewhat, and that you don't spoil it for others too should you read it.

roostersrule2
09-08-2012, 01:48 AM
There is 5 MP Achievement's.

Moultonborough
09-08-2012, 06:21 AM
There is 5 MP Achievement's.

Link please.

LoyalACFan
09-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Link please.

You can't openly talk about them on the forums since it was a leak. I'll PM them to you and the guy who started this thread.