PDA

View Full Version : According to CDR, Arctic Strike is confirmed, also there's more DLCs

CrazyPaladin
09-07-2012, 05:07 PM
So finally a confirmation other than a simple yep from some wild Community Developer(no offense though).

According to steam CDR, the registry info for Arctic Strike DLC is added. A "Season Pass DLC" is also added, which is supposed to have a few or even all future DLCs. So there's more DLC to come to PC, that's kind of a good thing. Ubi is releasing more DLCs, that means there's still hope for the game on PC.

I'm not sure if I'm buying any of it though, I'm more interested in that Steam Linux Beta thing that is added(Yep it's coming too).

Here's the link:
http://cdr.thebronasium.com/sub/search/p/1/Search.name/sort:sub_id/direction:desc

NetSlayerUK
09-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Well done man... Well done.

TGbrownietlfc
09-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Nice find :D

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Maybe you will all believe us now? ;) I will ask for more details.

tmPH.Tenspeed
09-08-2012, 11:46 AM

Still not quite there. More info re: game fixes and frequent communication from the devs to the community would help.

ecma4
09-08-2012, 05:18 PM

That would be great, any kind of update/communication from the GR team for PC players would be greatly appreciated.

Honestly I'm getting pretty tired of the lack of communication between the GR team and the PC customers, especially when the console users get so much attention. I don't need a fancy "inside Recon - Raven Strike DLC" video, but if they are putting that much effort in to impress/update the console customers, surely they can take two minutes to post something for the PC customers in the forums? The interest of the GR team is insanely one sided, and it screams "PC customers are not important to us."

Hoak
09-08-2012, 05:30 PM
That would be great, any kind of update/communication from the GR team for PC players would be greatly appreciated.
No kidding!

Honestly I'm getting pretty tired of the lack of communication between the GR team and the PC customers, especially when the console users get so much attention. I don't need a fancy "inside Recon - Raven Strike DLC" video, but if they are putting that much effort in to impress/update the console customers, surely they can take two minutes to post something for the PC customers in the forums? The interest of the GR team is insanely one sided, and it screams "PC customers are not important to us."
In fact the support level (if you can even call it that) for PC is so below the bar, it looks like some sort of Ubisoft internal false flag to sabotage the PC as a platform in an attempt to euthanize any internal commitment to the platform. The alternatives are just as ridiculous and give the appearance of incompetence, lack of accountability and/or a company in dire straights...

Please, fix this problem...

:nonchalance: