PDA

View Full Version : Some things I've been wondering about

Falconer084
09-07-2012, 12:22 AM
I wonder how a leap of faith will work in modern day. It's not like people leave carts of hey around anymore lol. Plus as it is a new condition, Desmonds one and only weakness could be Heyfever :p (just kiddin').

I wonder how they will handle slavery in the game? Will the assassin's order have them? or will we have to escape it? after all the Apache, Navaho, and the others were treated badly during that period of time.

Also given the Franco-American alliance and the fact that the Templar's were conceived in France, will Louis 16th be some how put in the game?

Anyone know anything?

sasukeuchiha50
09-07-2012, 01:43 AM
I wonder how a leap of faith will work in modern day. It's not like people leave carts of hey around anymore lol. Plus as it is a new condition, Desmonds one and only weakness could be Heyfever :p (just kiddin').

I wonder how they will handle slavery in the game? Will the assassin's order have them? or will we have to escape it? after all the Apache, Navaho, and the others were treated badly during that period of time.

Also given the Franco-American alliance and the fact that the Templar's were conceived in France, will Louis 16th be some how put in the game?

Anyone know anything?

He could leap of faith into water or any other soft material.

Slaves, I bet that you're going will liberate them and make them Assassins.

Calvarok
09-07-2012, 02:16 AM
Slavery is not the main focus of AC3, though there will be slaves. Liberation will be more focused on issues of slavery

LoyalACFan
09-07-2012, 03:32 AM
Desmond could do leaps of faith with a parachute, or pull a Daniel Cross and jump into deep water.

Assassins won't have slaves, it goes against their core philosophy.

With the Phrygian Cap/Masonic Eye clue in Brotherhood, the fact that Napoleon had a POE, I think France will definitely feature somehow, be it in AC3 or the next game (perhaps a Connor spin-off?)

Falconer084
09-07-2012, 04:33 AM
Slaves, I bet that you're going will liberate them and make them Assassins.
I love that idea!

Slavery is not the main focus of AC3, though there will be slaves. Liberation will be more focused on issues of slavery

That makes sence.

Desmond could do leaps of faith with a parachute, or pull a Daniel Cross and jump into deep water.

Assassins won't have slaves, it goes against their core philosophy.

With the Phrygian Cap/Masonic Eye clue in Brotherhood, the fact that Napoleon had a POE, I think France will definitely feature somehow, be it in AC3 or the next game (perhaps a Connor spin-off?)

Yeah the templars would have slaves more or less, like Desmond in ACI.

As for France lets hope so.

WolfTemplar94
09-07-2012, 06:53 AM
Dumpsters would be a perfect leap of faith landing spot.

Assassin_M
09-07-2012, 07:00 AM
Perfect example of a Modern day Leap of faith... just perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QVjG6V1yqc

Legendz54
09-07-2012, 07:06 AM
perfect example of a modern day leap of faith... Just perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qvjg6v1yqc
go spidey go!!! lol but seriously if this happened to Desmond in AC3 i would die laughing..

pacmanate
09-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Well Desmond did a Leap of Faith in AC:B in to hay... Somehow I don't think he will need to in AC3, or if he does, it will be hay. The reason being is that he is Desmond is already at the temple and I don't see him doing anything more than staying in one place, or progressing further in to the temple. And if so, it would be hay.

LoyalACFan
09-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Dumpsters would be a perfect leap of faith landing spot.

Yeah, and instead of hay falling off of him when he gets out, it would be an assortment of half-eaten pizza slices and used condoms.