PDA

View Full Version : Assassin creed Escape

TheNatural2012
09-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Will escaping be harder? i hope it will cause it was very easy in the past games, like hide spots were easy to find, it was all just so easy it made it very unrealistic. The A.I was very stupid as well like you could escape from the guards go into the same area and the guards would be totally oblivous to the white hooded man right in front of them that just killed 3 of there buddys litterally 20 seconds ago lol. Was kinda stupid looking. i feel if you commit murder in one area your heat should be pretty high regardless of some posters that just magically appeared that you rip off the wall . I think the result of a much smarter guards would be way more intensity in the game and more of satisfiying feel to actually geting away. Another huge problem i had was guards just randomly spawning front of you in blocking position. still all around great game regardless, thanks for your time.

Locopells
09-03-2012, 08:11 PM
They are supposed to be working on the notierty system, yes.

xXMrGR1NCHXx
09-03-2012, 08:12 PM
It should be harder to escape, Ubisoft is making the guards smarter and harder to fight, as you can see in the shown demos.

IceHot100
09-03-2012, 08:19 PM
haha im the only one that voted? I definately agree! The guards had the memory of a goldfish!

Sickull
09-03-2012, 08:41 PM
In that PAX prime interview they posted I think they said escaping would be easier.

MT4K
09-03-2012, 09:28 PM
In that PAX prime interview they posted I think they said escaping would be easier.

This. I believe it was to try and encourage people to actually run away and escape instead of fighting or something along those lines.

LoyalACFan
09-03-2012, 09:36 PM
All they needed to do was upgrade the enemy AI. It was pretty ridiculous when, as soon as you got in a hide spot, the guards chasing you would just stop dead in their tracks. If they actually kept chasing you and came to investigate your hiding spots (which I know they did but it was very rare) it would be fine.

Assassin_M
09-03-2012, 09:37 PM
Yay.. We`re screwed..

Slayer_WTF
09-03-2012, 10:20 PM
In an interview at PAX they said it will be easier to escape.

As if the first was difficult. lol

SixKeys
09-03-2012, 11:05 PM
I think they meant escaping should be easier than fighting. In previous games (except AC1) escaping and hiding was kind of pointless when you could take on an entire army and slaughter them all. In AC3, supposedly the enemies will get harder and more numerous the longer you stay out in the open, so at some point you will pretty much be forced to run.

Locopells
09-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Come to think of it, didn't we see in the Boston demo, even when Connor'd escaped, the soilders were still running around looking for him?

Assassin_M
09-03-2012, 11:53 PM
Come to think of it, didn't we see in the Boston demo, even when Connor'd escaped, the soilders were still running around looking for him?
A Pessimist: That was a scripted event..

An Optimist: Oh yeah.. Also, that guard went and alerted his buddies when Connor hanged his friend..

tarrero
09-04-2012, 12:05 AM
A Pessimist: That was a scripted event..

An Optimist: Oh yeah.. Also, that guard went and alerted his buddies when Connor hanged his friend..

And what do you think?

Btw, I really miss when AC1 guards were still running around looking for you, after took cover.

Assassin_M
09-04-2012, 12:08 AM
And what do you think?

Btw, I really miss when AC1 guards were still running around looking for you.....
Im a Pess-optimist :p

SixKeys
09-04-2012, 12:23 AM
I wonder what would have happened if the person playing the demo hadn't killed that one soldier while blending. Would the soldier have walked right past him as usual or would he be smart enough to spot Connor eventually? In ACB and ACR there were guard archetypes who could spot you sitting on a bench.

Assassin_M
09-04-2012, 02:33 AM
http://www.vg247.com/2012/09/04/assassins-creed-3-dev-easy-mode-can-ruin-games/

A Pessimist: Oh this so funny and Ironic...

An Optimist: Maybe this means that it wont be as easy as before ?

tarrero
09-04-2012, 02:46 AM
Im a Pess-optimist :p

Your kind, always playing with words....... :P haha

dxsxhxcx
09-04-2012, 02:53 AM
http://www.vg247.com/2012/09/04/assassins-creed-3-dev-easy-mode-can-ruin-games/

A Pessimist: Oh this so funny and Ironic...

A Pessimist: 100% sync requirements sucks and aren't even challenging, they just take away the players freedom...

A Realist: Oh this so funny and Ironic...

:p

Assassin_M
09-04-2012, 03:09 AM
A Pessimist: 100% sync requirements sucks and aren't even challenging, they just take away the players freedom...

A Realist: Oh this so funny and Ironic...

:p
Yeah.. Alright, That works too xD

Your kind, always playing with words....... :P haha

Now I must go see my master, it seems that even he-- oh wait..

Sickull
09-04-2012, 03:19 AM
It would be nice to have the guards REALLY look for you upon finding a body or something like in Metal Gear instead of just going "Who did this?" and then go back to walking around in circles.

roostersrule2
09-04-2012, 03:59 AM
It would be nice to have the guards REALLY look for you upon finding a body or something like in Metal Gear instead of just going "Who did this?" and then go back to walking around in circles.Like if you killed someone and the guards found him, for like a in game day or two that area of the map would have twice the amount of guards.

GLHS
09-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Lets not forget that there is no mid-fight health regen this time, so I'm pretty sure they just meant that escaping would be safer than trying to stay and fight and risk dying. I doubt the average hiding will be easier with the new AI system and crowd mechanics. But, we should have more options of places to hide, so maybe they just meant that finding an area to hide in quickly will be easier.

IceHot100
09-06-2012, 06:49 PM
Don't know about the guards AI but they have guns..GUNS!!! they will shoot at you and if you can't use a human shield and get shot then you will HAVE to escape! and it will be even harder when multiple guards shoot at you, as seen in the frontier demo. You will probably die!

DiamondBlade_R
09-06-2012, 06:52 PM
I miss AC1's long escape segments. :(