PDA

View Full Version : You LOST my %100 save on ACII...nice going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FourTotal
09-02-2012, 11:50 AM
Was it not your point to have this always on DRM in order for us to "enjoy" the benefits of having our games saved online at your servers?

Now it seems you have lost my %100 game save in ACII and i am NOT HAPPY at all.

Do you know how much it took to get the game at %100? Do you even care that you lost my game save at your end?

Please explain yourselves and try to convince the rest of the public why they should trust you with anything at this point, let alone credit card numbers, when you cannot even control your own information. Is this the way that our credit card info is treated as well?

We were rammed this always on DRM down our throats because we were supposed to benefit from it and it seems now that it had NOTHING TO DO with the ability to save our games and everything to do with oppressive DRM.You cannot even deliver on said promises to store our games at your end!

I did not delete my game saves on your end so who did and why?

EDIT.....I am EXTREMELY ANGRY at this point and words cannot put that into perspective AT ALL so be glad i am not getting a ban for choosing to use some choice expletives that you so rightfully deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another edit....All i did was re-install the game today since i wanted to play. grrrrrr...NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!