PDA

View Full Version : AC 2 Savegame lost, due to sync - 25+ hours :-(

WilderDK
09-02-2012, 09:32 AM
Nice Ubisoft, really great to see things working...hmmmmm---why did i just lost my hole game?????

darn sync

Wilder

WilderDK
09-02-2012, 09:34 AM
So much for always online :D saving, and uhhh we are so smart...NOT...has canceled my ac 3 Good luck.

Wilder

FourTotal
09-02-2012, 11:55 AM
So it appears i am not the only one then.....

My thoughts exactly about the always online drm crap that was rammed down our throats in the name of being able to save our games online. It was never about saving games and more about letting us NOT sell on our games and to control the market.

They lost my %100 game save and i am friggen furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ferrith
09-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Can anyone, please, explain to me what the bloody hell happened? I had finished the game twice and yesterday I went for a replay and there was NO saves, as if I had never played before!

CitizenOfDni
09-20-2012, 11:30 PM
25 hours? That's nothing. I just lost....10 DAYS of gameplay. Uplay crashed during cloud-sync of latest savegame. Sequence 9 -> all the way back to sequence 2 in Florence!!!!! I can't describe how ANGRY I am. I do have some savegames that should be ok, but AC2 won't let me rename them to "1.save". It doesn't show up ingame under "story mode". As if I hadn't started the game yet.

Can anybody help me? This is SO frustrating. I just don't feel like replaying those 10 days! The programmers at Ubisoft should feel ashamed of themselves for not fixing this. Is this bug also present in Brotherhood and Revelations? If it is, I will never play those games, I can tell you that.

Locopells
09-21-2012, 12:26 AM
At the very least, manually back up your saves, if not disable the cloud saving altogether.

Also refer to my upcoming reply in this thread.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/714232-AC2-Totally-old-savegame

Ferrith
09-21-2012, 04:34 AM
What Locopells said. Disable Cloud saving. It's only good for Ubisoft, not for the players.