PDA

View Full Version : Problems That Need Fixed

CaribouLou45
09-02-2012, 02:29 AM
-Resolution. I run the game in 1280 x 720 since it gives me a a higher FPS and the human eye can't tell the difference between 1080p and 720p on a 15" screen. The problem is when I start the game, it runs in black border instead of full screen. To fix the problem, I need to change setting to native (1920 x 1080), exit the game, start back up the game, and then change it to 1280 x 720. I have to do this every friggin time I go to play because the program settings for fullscreen aren't right.

-Android app. The app doesn't work for my phone, Xperia Play. It causes it to freeze every single time and my phone restarts itself. Look at the reviews for the Xperia Play. This is happening on every single one.

-Connection to server lost. Sometimes none of us can connect. Maybe you guys are doing maintenance at the times?

-Lag. Improve the server quality

-DLC. We PC gamers got the game a month after the consoles, plagued with problems. We still don't have Arctic Strike (which doesn't even have any Arctic maps except for the guerrilla mode so I have no idea why you guys even named it that) and it's been months now. You guys are out of your minds if you try to charge us for this DLC. This should be a freebie and the following DLC, like Raven Strike, you should charge for... assuming the issues above are fixed.

Thanks for reading!

NetSlayerUK
09-02-2012, 09:47 AM
-Resolution. I run the game in 1280 x 720 since it gives me a a higher FPS and the human eye can't tell the difference between 1080p and 720p on a 15" screen. The problem is when I start the game, it runs in black border instead of full screen. To fix the problem, I need to change setting to native (1920 x 1080), exit the game, start back up the game, and then change it to 1280 x 720. I have to do this every friggin time I go to play because the program settings for fullscreen aren't right.

Do you have Nvidia? I can easily solve the black border option if you do

- Nvidia Control Panel > Adjust Desktop Size and Position
- Set Scaling to Fullscreen
- Check "Override the scaling mode set by games and programs".

CaribouLou45
09-03-2012, 12:55 AM
I do have NVIDIA but I do not have that option.

Here is my system
Sony VAIO 15S
I7 Quad Core @ 2.10
NVIDIA GT 640M LE 2GB with switchable Intel HD 4000
8GB RAM 1333MHz

sobeszka
09-03-2012, 02:23 AM
Hi!

I install the Future Soldier 1.4 update yesterday. I found this bug in Mission 2 (Subtle Arrow):
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9qzlet&s=6

This problem isn't the other game version, only latest update.
Thanks for the reply!