PDA

View Full Version : Fact about AC

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Well as im pretty sure most of you know the "Gods" in AC are Roman Dietes, i did a little reserch and found many myths about a Golden Apple, In Norse Mytholagy the Apple is said to give the power of Imortality, Whilst in Greek Mytholagy it started the Trojan War because Zeus gave Hermes the Apple to give to Paris because the Godesses Aphrodites, Hera and Athena where fighting over whose the most beautiful, well Paris chose the stupid choice of Aphrodites and got the most beautiful women on earth Helen of Sparta, causing his brother Hector to have to fight for his stupid mistakes then die because of it (sorry i really like Hector). Adding to the story of Adam and Eve, WHAM!!! there's one of the main storys of AC

Also i did some reserch on Ezio Auditore was a real person in Florence Italy but disapeard after a scandle so ubi decided to base the story on the fact a man called Ezio Auditore disapeared. So Connor could well be Charles Lee's Son.

Sorry if you think this is boaring, but i just really wanted to post what i found. :D

TheHumanTowel
08-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Interesting stuff but I'm not sure how you made the connection from "Ezio Auditore was based on a real person" to "this means Connor could be Charles Lee's son".

I'n not sure Ezio actually is a real person anyway, could we get some sources?

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 02:29 PM
Short articule
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Auditore
the family crest
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110109191308/assassinscreed/images/a/ac/Auditore_family_crest_by_terraxbb4ever.png

andreja110s
08-29-2012, 02:33 PM
Well this is interesting, but i don´t know what to say about Connor :S

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 02:36 PM
That article is a fake..
Its made on November 2009.. Coincidence ? and Federico became Prince "Loiuse" ? Pffffff

Hell its a Group on Steam xD

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 02:45 PM
oh i added Connor because it shows that Ubi does use real figures for its main protagonist and Connor could be one of Charles Lees twins

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 02:48 PM
oh i added Connor because it shows that Ubi does use real figures for its main protagonist and Connor could be one of Charles Lees twins
Ah Hello ? Fake article ? As in... Ezio is still Fictional ?

POP1Fan
08-29-2012, 02:51 PM

Ezio was not a real historical figure. That article is a hoax. Don't belive everything you find on the internet dudette.

TheHumanTowel
08-29-2012, 02:52 PM
That article is a fake..
Its made on November 2009.. Coincidence ? and Federico became Prince "Loiuse" ? Pffffff

Hell its a Group on Steam xD
Have to agree. Looks mighty fake.

LoyalACFan
08-29-2012, 03:13 PM
So... they found a historical figure who conveniently disappeared from the history books at a young age, whose name just happens to mean "Eagle"? Lol no. The "disappearing after a scandal" thing was just a made-up story from the in-game database, and some Steam group latched onto it and took every word of it as the gospel truth.

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 03:19 PM
but its supposed to be in Maria Auditores diary which is in a museum in Florence

Also here's a fun read i found
http://www.oldandsold.com/articles11/italy-35.shtml

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 03:21 PM
but its supposed to be in Maria Auditores diary which is in a museum in Florence

Also here's a fun read i found
http://www.oldandsold.com/articles11/italy-35.shtml
Oh man, you`re so gullible xD

This is all in-game Universe.. Its not real..

And please don't tell me you didn't know Cesare and Leonardo were real -_-

LoyalACFan
08-29-2012, 03:22 PM

No. It's not. You can't take everything you find in the databases as fact. The only 100% factual information is the stuff on the landmarks.

AC is a game, not a history class -_-

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 03:23 PM

No. It's not. You can't take everything you find in the databases as fact. The only 100% factual information is the stuff on the landmarks.

The Villa Auditore is a Landmark.:)

So no..

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Oh man, you`re so gullible xD

This is all in-game Universe.. Its not real..

And please don't tell me you didn't know Cesare and Leonardo were real -_-

Ummm Dude what are you on about, I made a booboo by mentioning something thats really hard to find and prove as fact. The artical i put there quotes many books about the realationship of Cesare and Leonardo.
if you are on about Maria Auditore yes there is a museum in Florence with her Diary in it and yes the Auditore family is real finding facts on if Ezio was a real person is a bit difficult, but i guess i know where im going for Holiday

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Ummm Dude what are you on about, I made a booboo by mentioning something thats really hard to find and prove as fact. The artical i put there quotes many books about the realationship of Cesare and Leonardo.
if you are on about Maria Auditore yes there is a museum in Florence with her Diary in it and yes the Auditore family is real finding facts on if Ezio was a real person is a bit difficult, but i guess i know where im going for Holiday
Oh ? So you`re like that ?

Man, I love you guys... Hey the earth is spherical.. No, dude its flat.. But But... NO, I SAID ITS FLAT !!
Enjoy your holiday in Florence...

Thank you.. I'm done..

Please continue to delude yourself

LoyalACFan
08-29-2012, 03:30 PM
The Villa Auditore is a Landmark.:)

So no..

Are you sure? I thought it was just Monteriggioni, which is indeed a real place.

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Are you sure? I thought it was just Monteriggioni, which is indeed a real place.
Akh cant remember, but the Villa IS in the Database..

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Oh ? So you`re like that ?

Man, I love you guys... Hey the earth is spherical.. No, dude its flat.. But But... NO, I SAID ITS FLAT !!
Enjoy your holiday in Florence...

Thank you.. I'm done..

Please continue to delude yourself

But i said i made a booboo but im not canceling out anything until i get raw facts im sorry, you said that Ezio wasnt a real person and ok i havent found the facts to back up my statement, but both Giovani and Maria where real and theres facts so if you wont open uour mind to that then sorry

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 03:38 PM

I didnt get that from the game LOL its said to quote an Ezio Auditore who becomes a criminal

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 03:38 PM
But i said i made a booboo but im not canceling out anything until i get raw facts im sorry, you said that Ezio wasnt a real person and ok i havent found the facts to back up my statement, but both Giovani and Maria where real and theres facts so if you wont open uour mind to that then sorry
You`re hopeless...

TheHumanTowel
08-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Oh my god M. Look what turned up when I did a google search of Maria Auditore. lol http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/600651-Ezio-is-a-Real-Person-Forums
It's the same Steam group and everything!

You can't keep saying the Auditore's being real is a fact when you have nothing to prove it. Credible sources or it never happened.

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 03:41 PM
Oh my god M. Look what turned up when I did a google search of Maria Auditore. lol http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/600651-Ezio-is-a-Real-Person-Forums

You can't keep saying the Auditore's being real is a fact when you have nothing to prove it. Credible sources or it never happened.
Yes I know... thats why im calling it a fake xD

Yes, Ladies and Gents.... at a time.... I believed the Auditores.... were real....

Yes.. Me

Wait... I never said he was real in that Thread xD

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 03:45 PM
You`re hopeless...

Hun im not hopeless im asentially agreeing with you but u seem to be ignoring that part, look why dont you just read the articule on Cesare Borgia and Leonardo Da Vinci and lets stop this really petti argument :)

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Hun im not hopeless im asentially agreeing with you but u seem to be ignoring that part, look why dont you just read the articule on Cesare Borgia and Leonardo Da Vinci and lets stop this really petti argument :)
im not arguing about Cesare and Leo... that post was a joke on my part..

You think the Auditores are real.... and there comes the "Hopeless" part:)

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 03:47 PM

Would you like me to get the house Giovani lived in?

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 03:49 PM
http://weeklygrist.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/f-joe_2472.jpg
PROVE ME WRONG !!!

Giovanni`s house..

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 03:50 PM
im not arguing about Cesare and Leo... that post was a joke on my part..

You think the Auditores are real.... and there comes the "Hopeless" part:)

But there a Historicly real familly they still exist. forget about all the people in the game do you really think there not a real familly? besides this thread was supposed to be on my find about where the story of the Apple of Eden came from this was supposed to be a side note

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 03:52 PM
But there a Historicly real familly they still exist. forget about all the people in the game do you really think there not a real familly? besides this thread was supposed to be on my find about where the story of the Apple of Eden came from this was supposed to be a side note
Side note or not...It was on the thread... looked HELLA mad... and We decided to clear it up to ya..

Italian banking Auditore who`s head was Giovanni and wife Maria with 4 children.3 boys and a girl ? No

See ? If it wasn't for me and towel.. you`d be looking for Vaults and Lairs of Romulus..

TheHumanTowel
08-29-2012, 03:52 PM
What? I'm asking for some actual sources that prove the Auditores' were real. Something from a historian talking about them or a link to the museum that supposedly has Maria's diary. Not Steam groups with no evidence that can be made by anyone.

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 03:55 PM
http://www.gardenvisit.com/assets/madge/villa_medici_fiesole1/original/villa_medici_fiesole1_original.jpg
Price: $8,500,000 (NationStates Dollars)
Description: Another magnificent and costly villa, situated on the Borgia Hill, a splendid view-point overlooking the horizon of farmlands and farming communities. Villa Canarie was the home of Giovanni Nevarri Auditore, a famed banker and family head of the Auditore family in 1489. The villa has several outbuildings which contain saunas, dining spaces, lounges and view-points.The main villa has five de luxe bedrooms, all complete with en-suite bathrooms. This villa takes advantage of neoclassical luxury décors and the villa is decorated with fine materials, such as golds, precious stones, marble and various other materials. The master lounge is a large, open-plan, spacious area adjacent to the superior four-star kitchen where San Monteriano's finest chefs often visit to cook for its residents. Overall, an unmissable catch.

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 03:57 PM
HA !!

It doesn't say that he was an Assassin..
That is not real..

Quinpon
08-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Just googled images of your whole description there and I got at least 10 different houses. I saw the same description in another house in one picture, and a bunch of pictures claiming that villa was the Villa of the Auditores. :/ As a few people have mentioned already in this thread, don't believe everything you see from the internet. And buddy, I hope you knew that Cesare along with the rest of the Borgia family AND Leonardo were all real. If not.... Man you need to take your head away from those games once in a while.

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 04:00 PM
That old shack? Probably where the nazi's camped out or something. And buddy, I hope you knew that Cesare along with the rest of the Borgia family AND Leonardo were all real. If not.... Man you need to take your head away from those games once in a while.
You`re talking to me, right ?

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 04:01 PM
HA !!

It doesn't say that he was an Assassin..
That is not real..

LOL WTF!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: i never said him or his familly where Assassins LOL

TheHumanTowel
08-29-2012, 04:03 PM
This is where she got it from:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=93246 Really? A forum post on a board about roleplaying nations. For crying out loud there's someone called Vegeta in that thread. Not what I'd call credible. REAL sources......from historians. Where's that museum that has Maria's diary?

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 04:04 PM
This is where she got it from:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=93246 Really? A forum post on a board about roleplaying nations. For crying out loud there's someone called Vegeta in that thread. Not what I'd call credible. REAL sources......from historians. Where's that museum that has Maria's diary?
This is just too funny xD

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 04:05 PM
People seem abit confused to the fact im talking about the real world and not Assassins Creed world OBVIOUSLY there not Assassins

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 04:06 PM
People seem abit confused to the fact im talking about the real world and not Assassins Creed world OBVIOUSLY there not Assassins
Yes they are..

If the museum is real and the Diary is real.. then they are ASSASSINS..

So is Shaun

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 04:10 PM
Yes they are..

If the museum is real and the Diary is real.. then they are ASSASSINS..

So is Shaun

Errm no mate because like i said they altered a reality and made it more fasinating. It's like saying Leonardo Da Vinci made hidden blades because hes in the game and he was real

arkangelyou
08-29-2012, 04:10 PM
M, stop being such a ******bag. So she said something wrong, get over it, It's just a videogame. -_-

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 04:11 PM
anyways back to my important topic

Well as im pretty sure most of you know the "Gods" in AC are Roman Dietes, i did a little reserch and found many myths about a Golden Apple, In Norse Mytholagy the Apple is said to give the power of Imortality, Whilst in Greek Mytholagy it started the Trojan War because Zeus gave Hermes the Apple to give to Paris because the Godesses Aphrodites, Hera and Athena where fighting over whose the most beautiful, well Paris chose the stupid choice of Aphrodites and got the most beautiful women on earth Helen of Sparta, causing his brother Hector to have to fight for his stupid mistakes then die because of it (sorry i really like Hector). Adding to the story of Adam and Eve, WHAM!!! there's one of the main storys of AC

Quinpon
08-29-2012, 04:12 PM
I hadn't noticed you put the shack up LOL! I thought Princess was saying that was where Giovanni lived, I was like wha? I edited my post^^^

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 04:12 PM
M, stop being such a ******. So she said something wrong, get over it, It's just a videogame. -_-
being a what ? Stop being a What Huh ? 6 Asterisks ? Im a 6 Asterisks..

Why do you come when I have ***** Mode on ? Or do you just ignore the parts when Im nice ? -_-

jeez everybody wants to act like wonder woman here..

EDIT: You actually edited your post to add "Bag" ? xD

Ok:o

Im done here..

arkangelyou
08-29-2012, 04:14 PM
being a what ? Stop being a What Huh ? 6 Asterisks ? Im a 6 Asterisks..

Why do you come when I have ***** Mode on ? Or do you just ignore the parts when Im nice ? -_-

jeez everybody wants to act like wonder woman here..

Stupid auto-censoring. 6 asterisks = d-o-u-c-h-e. (Remember that?)

Quinpon
08-29-2012, 04:16 PM
About the Gods. I don't think they meant much from all of that. I think it'd be hard to come up with some futuristic names n'stuf, so they just took the Roman Gods and Godesses. Minerva is goddess of wisdom er somethin. Jupiter, or Zeus is the god of the gods I guess, and Juno, the queen of the gods. They're all mention in ACII I believe. Small spoiler for ACB. And they also talked about the Palace or Shrine or something of Juno under the church where they found the apple in ACB.

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Just googled images of your whole description there and I got at least 10 different houses. I saw the same description in another house in one picture, and a bunch of pictures claiming that villa was the Villa of the Auditores. :/ As a few people have mentioned already in this thread, don't believe everything you see from the internet. And buddy, I hope you knew that Cesare along with the rest of the Borgia family AND Leonardo were all real. If not.... Man you need to take your head away from those games once in a while.

Cool i think thats the reason i may go to florence to find out if im right or wrong, but i Auditore was a popular name in florence. i know i made a booboo but M and the human towel just wont let it go. And yes i know the Borgias and Leonardo are real LOL im not thick

Quinpon
08-29-2012, 04:19 PM
Oh okay. Good about the Borgias and stuff, Phew, I was gonna say...

arkangelyou
08-29-2012, 04:19 PM
EDIT: You actually edited your post to add "Bag" ? xD

Ok:o

Im done here..

What are you, 10?

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 04:21 PM
What are you, 10?
Ahhh... I sent you a PM if you wish to continue this.... Im done here.... wont come back again... yes... last post in this thread.

TheHumanTowel
08-29-2012, 04:22 PM
Cool i think thats the reason i may go to florence to find out if im right or wrong, but i Auditore was a popular name in florence. i know i made a booboo but M and the human towel just wont let it go. And yes i know the Borgias and Leonardo are real LOL im not thick
We're not BFFs anymore?
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/308/298/21e.gif

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 04:25 PM
But they did say the humans whipped most of them out, if you think about it metaphoricly that could mean they where whiped out because the humans didnt believe in them. i mean there have been many wars which caused places to stop believing in there choosen religion and made them gain a new one, but then i may be over thinking things. I do think if a man can come up with a Language then a team of like 15 can come up with some original names

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 04:30 PM
We're not BFFs anymore?
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/308/298/21e.gif

http://i5.glitter-graphics.org/pub/1402/1402205u3bs1rn88v.gif

But its was being ignored by both of you that i made a booboo, and you both backed me against a wall and forced me to do stupid things

TheHumanTowel
08-29-2012, 04:33 PM
But its was being ignored by both of you that i made a booboo, and you both backed me against a wall and forced me to do stupid things
No worries. Just use proper sources if you're trying to prove something.

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 04:34 PM
AW What the hell xD

Im sorry too:p

and like the man above said...

ACPrincess
08-29-2012, 04:39 PM
:) im sorry for making a statement i couldnt back up properly

Assassin_M
08-29-2012, 04:41 PM
:) im sorry for making a statement i couldnt back up properly
No worries:p

Quinpon
08-29-2012, 04:45 PM
Awwww everyone is apowigizeeng :D. Now. BACK TO YOUR ANI... your uhh your uhm Animoo? no no thats not it... Ani... animuseseses? Er no...

De Filosoof
08-29-2012, 04:58 PM
Woooowww, there's some weird **** going on in this thread.

Let's not be too hard on ACprincess, she sounds like a reasonable person, not some kind of child who beliefs the Auditores were real assassins.

MT4K
08-29-2012, 05:04 PM
It's nice everybody is friends again ;).

De Filosoof
08-29-2012, 05:06 PM
Good.

projectpat06
08-29-2012, 11:04 PM
Not sure if this was stated before, but you shouldn't trust any website with .com or typically .net as credible unless that website sources a collaboration of credible material. General knowledge for any research. Most professors would laugh at you or deduct a good amount of points if this was done for any paper.