PDA

View Full Version : Encyclopedia Seccond Edition

Ork3n
08-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Helo guys, i would like to ask if the Encyclopedia SE will feature the information from Ac:Liberation?
http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-the-encyclopedia-second-edition/
In the ubiworkshop page it only talks about Ac3 and the new Comic.

I would also like to know whereas or not it include information from the other comic (the fall?) ,from the secret crusade (that expands over altair life) and from the facebook games (there is too much information about PoE on them that i don't know because i'm not a fan of that kind of games). I'm considering buy this Encyclopedia but only if it has all the information about the whole franchise.

Thanks for your time guys :D

im3jia
08-27-2012, 08:46 PM
I want to know too, but if none of those are included in this edition, then there will probably be a third edition next year :/

deskp
08-28-2012, 01:54 AM
I want to know too, but if none of those are included in this edition, then there will probably be a third edition next year :/

I'd want a new edition every year theres a new game. liberation stuff should be in the 2012 edition tho.

Ork3n
08-28-2012, 02:57 AM
I'd want a new edition every year theres a new game. liberation stuff should be in the 2012 edition tho.

I think the first edition of the encyclopedia should not have existed. The game was originally planned to be a trilogy, right? Why release an encyclopedia without all the games from the main trilogy released?

Now, if the 2nd edition does not have everything i said, plus the stuff that is already in, it shouldn't be named encyclopedia. That's my opinion.

im3jia
08-30-2012, 09:19 PM
Maybe AC Utopia will be included too? But maybe in the next one, because it is going to be released in December (Encyclopedia will be out before that).

pacmanate
08-30-2012, 11:10 PM
I don't think AC Liberation needs to be in the encyclopaedia as it has nothing to do with Desmonds saga.

Ork3n
08-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Maybe AC Utopia will be included too? But maybe in the next one, because it is going to be released in December (Encyclopedia will be out before that).

So ubisoft will release another incomplete encyclopedia? Thanks for telling me about Utopia, it seems i won't be buying SE.

Assassin_M
08-30-2012, 11:16 PM
I don't think AC Liberation needs to be in the encyclopaedia as it has nothing to do with Desmonds saga.
If its Abstergo, during Desmond`s time, in the same Universe, then it has SOMETHING to do with good ol` Dessie

pacmanate
08-30-2012, 11:28 PM
If its Abstergo, during Desmond`s time, in the same Universe, then it has SOMETHING to do with good ol` Dessie

Wouldn't that just be dependent on what AC:L is supposed to tell us though? For all we know, it could just be a cool story where it just revolves around the Assassin for once.

Assassin_M
08-30-2012, 11:30 PM
Wouldn't that just be dependent on what AC:L is supposed to tell us though? For all we know, it could just be a cool story where it just revolves around the Assassin for once.
No.. if Abstergo is involved, then most likely there will be a hint about Desmond.... Even the SMALLEST, TINIEST hint..

pacmanate
08-30-2012, 11:33 PM
No.. if Abstergo is involved, then most likely there will be a hint about Desmond.... Even the SMALLEST, TINIEST hint..

Imagine if she is Vidic's Ancestor..

Assassin_M
08-30-2012, 11:35 PM
Imagine if she is Vidic's Ancestor..
:eek:

deskp
08-31-2012, 06:04 AM

The enclopedia is about the whole ac universe. It should be a source of information even for people who ONLY play AC3L.

The universe doesent revolve around desmond, it revolves around the assassin/templar conflict, wich Aveline very much is a part of.

An enclopedia that leaves out large obvious parts isn't very good.

The fact that she even meets Connor should justify your reasons..

ajl992008
08-31-2012, 09:34 AM

the encyclopedia is of the entire universe instead of anything linked to desmond

i will hopefully get this edition this year.

SevketErhat
08-31-2012, 09:44 AM
It will be a good part of my Assassin's Creed collection that's for sure

zerocooll21
08-31-2012, 01:15 PM
Can't wait to read it!

Umbra_Blade
08-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Does anyone know where to buy this encyclopaedia in the UK? without buying it in the workshop bundle.

zerocooll21
08-31-2012, 01:51 PM
ubiworkshop sells just the second edition by its self. I just ordered it last night.

http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-the-encyclopedia-second-edition/