PDA

View Full Version : Preorder versions and exclusive dlc

Antlovesabi
08-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Hey all,

Same issue with assassin's creed ... too many versions.

My question is about what pre order versions will there be for xbox 360?

Will xbox users be getting a deluxe edition like pc users (all 3 missions and known dlc content)?

I wish ubisoft would just give us a edition containing just dlc and done of these figures and flags and so on.

To be honest pre ordering this game may not even happen for me with ubisoft giving an extra hours dlc to ps3 player so they can line their pockets even more.

Dralight
08-23-2012, 01:30 PM
As far as I know, only the Digital Deluxe edition for PC includes all the extra missions, outfits and multiplayer packs together in one bundle, for PS3 and Xbox they're spread across different editions unfortunately. :/ If you're not interested in the physical content and it's just the DLC you're after, it's almost certain they'll be released as part of a future DLC so people who didn't pre order a special edition can get them too.

Also, just as a heads up, you're avatar and sig are waaay too big. I would make them smaller if I were you.

MT4K
08-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Please post stuff regarding the Editions in the Editions thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/664173-ACIII-Editions-announced%21-EMEA-amp-NA-updated-17-7)

Closed.