PDA

View Full Version : Heroes of Might and Magic V forgotten?

Lordtigerindo
08-21-2012, 11:36 AM
First of all, I really enjoy playing the closed beta of Might and Magic: Duel of Champions. It's nice to see how this universe got converted to a cardgame which I always have a special place for. But I have played Heroes of Might and Magic V intensively and I haven't played Heroes of Might and Magic 6. So to me it was a bit of a bummer to see only the factions of M&M6, with Haven, Inferno and Necropolis as starter decks still intact from M&MV and the Stronghold deck also know to me from an expansion of M&MV. And if I have a good look at the login screen of M&M: Duel of Champions, then it seems like Sanctuary will also make it to the game. So my question is in fact: Has the developer forgotten about the factions Academy, Dungeon, Sylvan and Dwarves from Heroes of Might and Magic V?

Aza404
08-21-2012, 01:49 PM
Hi Lordtigerindo,

Do not worry, we have not forgotten those other factions... in fact we have a huge plan for the next few months that includes releasing loads more cards and a few new factions for you guys.
It will take a lot of patience to wait for them but I'm positive you guys will enjoy them ;)

Best,
Aza

Lordtigerindo
08-21-2012, 03:52 PM
Hey Aza404,

Thank you for the reaction, but unfortunately is patience not my virtue! But I'm happy to hear that history is not forgotten and I hope to see and hear more of this story in the coming months. As well as you, if I can speak for your avatar ;) .

Sebbern_
08-21-2012, 06:21 PM
:O Can't wait for Academy!

Blacklichi
08-21-2012, 07:25 PM
It would be awesome, if you could add Dungoen team for HoMM V to game. I love Dark Elves and dragons and Dungeon have been me favorite team for HoMM III. I also think that dark elf and dragon team fit perfect to this game.

zenithale
08-21-2012, 09:19 PM
I would really love to see Fortress (HeroesIII style with Dragon flies!) and Academy (HeroesV style). :o