PDA

View Full Version : UI Suggestions

jasce_ma70
08-21-2012, 11:36 AM
Hi Guys,

I have some suggestions for the User Interface for the Dev's. I can't see if these have been made before so..

1. On the forums, would it be possible to have a 'Issues Log'? This would let us know what's already been reported and/or fixed and/or being looked at. It would allow people to more accurately report issues too (e.g.. - I'm experiencing issue No. 17 from the log or Issue 5 say's it was fixed but I've just had it happen again ect..)

2. In the game itself; during the battle could the green glow around unplayed cards on the battle field be enhanced/made more prominent?
As it stands I am occasionally ending turns without playing cards by accident. I'm finding that during your turn your focus is on your hand of cards primarily and when you are examining the battlefield slots you usually have a car selected which means all the cards on the field are not showing the green glow/border i.e. you don't see that they are yet to be played and mentally mark them as played.

3. In the shop screen of the player lobby (? is that what it's called?), you can't close the popup window for the payment screen (Credit card, paypal, ect) options and return to the purchasing options, the 'x' doesn't seem to work. you have to go to another screen such as 'play' or 'car selection' ect.

Hope this helps..

Aza404
08-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Hi Jasce_ma70,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it on to the devs.

Best,
Aza

MarcusVespacian
08-22-2012, 09:04 AM
there is one more thing about the chat/statuslog in the lower right corner. its quite unreadable as it is

1. quite small in height
2. really fast moving
3. the scroll is way too fast aswell and even if you wanted to you can not find a chatline as you alwasy scroll over it due to the fast speed.

so my suggestions:
1. when expanded make it at least 3x as high, and perhaps use a smaller font.
2. show status messages in a slower speed. currently there are always like 2-3 in few seconds. no one can read that i guess. (or even better once there is an options menu, make them optional and give the chance to completely deactivate them)
3. make the scrolling slower :)

all i found for now,
regards

jyujinkai
08-24-2012, 01:35 AM
2. In the game itself; during the battle could the green glow around unplayed cards on the battle field be enhanced/made more prominent?
As it stands I am occasionally ending turns without playing cards by accident. I'm finding that during your turn your focus is on your hand of cards primarily and when you are examining the battlefield slots you usually have a car selected which means all the cards on the field are not showing the green glow/border i.e. you don't see that they are yet to be played and mentally mark them as played.

I completely disagree with this.. as it is I think the "opps you forgot to use your hero" should be removed. These games are about cleaver deck pioleting.. the mark of a good card game is that if you give 2 players the same deck one will win all the time and the bad player will loose. I think it should be up to the player to remember to attack or do w/e.. the app shouldn't remind you at all. As it is there visual que.. and that is enough...