PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but you have timed out! :mad:

MarcusVespacian
08-21-2012, 07:52 AM
It appears to me that more and more often I time out of the game, particularly if im about to win.

Either there is some hack around or some server problem that casuses connection loss.

I'm playing several other online games as EVE, CoD and CS and disconnecting about once every few months. But in Magic it happens to me EVERY DAY, often several times totally random.

Please look into this and make the client reconnect after such things happen. Disconnecting is among the most annoying things that can happen to a game and absolutely ruin it.

Regards

Aza404
08-21-2012, 09:25 AM
Hi MarcusVespacian,

Please send a ticket to support here: http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/2070
They should be able to help you out.

Best,
Aza

MarcusVespacian
08-22-2012, 09:07 AM
thx for the fast answer.

and i'm sorry if that sounded a bit rude, but after like 5 dc's yesterday and the day before i got slightly miffed.

regards,
Daniel

Aza404
08-22-2012, 09:23 AM
If it helps, I've warned the devs about this problem.

Best,
Aza

Giusepperim
09-09-2013, 11:01 AM
I have some problems.

Guerthal
09-10-2013, 03:04 AM
I've had the same problem for a while. Today a friend came to my place with a laptop and I saw him stay connected while I d/ced so I sent a DxDiag to the dev team because I think it has to do with the software (I use Windows 7 Ultimate Edition service pack 1) we've got. I think you should send one DxDiag to them too, it sure won't hurt to kelp solve the problem.

CrownAndDiadem
02-04-2014, 10:46 AM
I've had the same problem for a while. Today a friend came to my place with a laptop and I saw him stay connected while I d/ced so I sent a DxDiag to the dev team because I think it has to do with the software (I use Windows 7 Ultimate Edition service pack 1) we've got. I think you should send one DxDiag to them too, it sure won't hurt to kelp solve the problem.

Absolutely same problem here! It tells me at the best "...you have timed out" but mostly I just get a LOADING screen. I already used the ticket to contact the support, send the crash text, but still nothing. It crashes every day and I already lost a tournament ticket and many duels because of it. The chat room blocks the word "Inferno" but lets my opponents use a curse words after they loose... like: "Curaku" - you **** in Czech and in English: "***gott" - not correct but everyone knows what it means right?
So far this is the best card game I played, but, I talked with some higher elo players and they are bored, and looking forward to the WITCHER Adventure card game with a strong campaign and story etc.
See you there

Best wishes