PDA

View Full Version : Can't complete Sequence 3 - dallied too long upgrading everything?

Pazzo40
08-20-2012, 05:56 AM
I'm playing AC Revelations. After competing the Romany poison memory in Sequence 3, I decided to upgrade my assassins and to complete the challenges before moving on. Well, after pumping up the prosperity of Constantinople, getting several locked dens, etc. I kept looking for the next memory start but it never popped up. Is it possible to mov e ahead too fast in some areas like challenges and assassin promotion and outpace the game engine? In the DNA, I selected the next memory but the animus is unable to find it and suggest that I go to the memory start and sync with the animus. i'm not sure how to do that, other than wiping out the whole sequence and starting again (if I knew how to delete the sequence).

... any ideas on how to continue to next memory start?

Thanks!

SixKeys
08-20-2012, 09:13 AM
Maybe you should try replaying a memory from sequence 2 and see if that "jumpstarts" the checkpoint for the next mission.

This might be a stupid question, but have you synced all the viewpoints in the proper area?

Pazzo40
08-20-2012, 08:08 PM
I guess I had the memory start (exclamation point icon) but failed to see the glowing cone after debarking ... I always went right instead of left ... lol

Thanks, again, for the response and the suggestion to look at things again.