PDA

View Full Version : Defeat Bug

blubat
08-18-2012, 10:02 PM
I just got a Defeat, although my hero had still 15 HP left. The game already took about 40 minutes, and I have no idead how this could have happen, nor do I know what could have caused this bug. The only thing I remembered is that I attacked the enemy hero pretty much at the last second of my turn, and then I got the Defeat message. But I guess that shouldn't have triggered such a bug.

r3tsa
08-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Given the fact of hotfixing hp counters bug, the only thing tha comes to mind is running out of cards in the deck. Basically, wheever you you are unable to draw a card when you should do it means losing 2hp for each card. It may issue somehow related with that situation, can you confirm?

blubat
08-19-2012, 12:10 AM
I am pretty (99 %) sure that my hero had more then 2 hp left, (and shouldn't he not lose only 1 HP) especially as I used Cassandra's Imperial Devotion a few turns before the Defeat, when there where about 10 creatures on the field. (1 ressource and 1 HP for your hero for every creature in play) , and I had more then enough cards in my libary

MD78
08-30-2012, 02:29 AM
I experienced the same problem several times today; mid-game and then suddenly Defeat screen.
It's nothing funky but regular, like no-more-cards-damage, or a tricky move of the opponent. Everything was plain and simple, except, that I took my time for each turn, so the automatic counter kicked in several times.

And there's, together with blubat, my suspicion, too. Looks like the turn-counter or the automatic end-of-turn is involved, because that's when it seems to happen.

EDIT:
Blastofek states (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/708420-Player-AMITIMANX-exploing-bug) that the cause is Garant's Purge:
"Played few games more and I know what's bugged: Garant's Purge. 2 turns later after use I've instant defeat. Please fix it.
Tbh I was sure that they are using a bug but now I know that It was me."

MD78
08-30-2012, 02:22 PM
No, it isn't "Purge" (as Blastofek stated), at least not alone. Never used it, but Defeat screen popped up.
Is there a rule, that after three or so complete turn countdowns with automatic end-of-turn, the battle is considered to be lost?
If yes, where is this rule written? I mean, it could be, that there is a penalty for using 100% of your turn time, so that when you miss the End Turn button three times, you're finished.
Can anybody confirm this?